Minecraft 1.2 updates: what we know so far.

Ugh. Going to be gone this weekend, can someone finish up saving creations for me?

Great video that demonstrates everything :smiley:
http://m.youtube.com/?rdm=4phc78ejq&reload=3#/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DQuVn37lb57E&v=QuVn37lb57E&gl=US

Something else we all should know soon enough.

[move][size=36pt]1.2.1!? IS OUT NOW!!![/move]

1.2 just came out I’m the first one here to have it pls update the serv!!

The fire canons are cool but don’t burn my boat in creative. Be careful

Now updated to…

[move][glow=red,2,300][size=36pt]1.2.2!!![/glow][/move]

it still isn’t

Im currently playing on 1.2.2

it ses to me internal excepiton: java.net.Socket.Exception: Connection reset

oh, i ment i can play single player. Not multiplayer. XD

Tell andy or Kyle to update it if ya see them I’m gonna make a new topic about it.

I do not recommend updating just yet. You should wait until Andy updates the servers too. Otherwise, you won’t be able to play on PCB.

I went ahead and saved the 1.1 jar file. I would be in a world of trouble if i couldn’t get on any of my servers. Especially since i am trying to finish the new spawn for my server that i am helping maintain.

why wown’t I be abel to play?

With out the 1.1 jar file you can’t play on 1.1 servers because it wont support your version.

whel why don’t you update to 1.2?

Servers can’t update to 1.2 until the bukkit updates and all their plugins update.

Edit: 400th post ;D

Why can’t ya do that?
:-\

The server will be updated when a recommended bukkit release is out, this can take anywhere from 2 days to a week or more.

But even then we would have to wait for plugins like LB to be updated by their creators.

so I can’t play for a week/2 days/or more ?!!!

Only if you don’t have a back up of your 1.1 jar file. Ima guess you don’t got it. I will try to find a link that will let you download the jar and that is legal.