markdudeman3 ban appeal

i was on pcb, just doin my thing. went to the bathroom, frogot to go afk. next thing i know, my sister on there, cussin up a storm. i see my account be banned right in front of me, for something i didnt do!!!
PLEASE HELP!!! :’( :’( :’(

hell, i know i dont have anything to do with this one, but if that is the case, and it was me, i belive we can allow a wee-bit of leniancy this time.

Lets see what the others have to say on this one Mark

You were banned by Hard for foul language so we shall see what he says

not only that, but it was the 2nd of Febuary when this happend. why did you wait so long to appeal? that is my question atm

I had posted an offical appeal in the fourm thing, and kept checking my email and pcb, but nothing came.

Not to mention you tried to tunnel your way into my house and then built over my wall to get into it. The wall was specifically made for people not able to get into my house and destroy everything.

Oh WOW, I remember you, I was on when your sister was making you look horrible by cursing and griefing and just being bad. We told hard about you THE NEXT DAY and he banned you for that. I’m surprised you didn’t make a ban appeal earlier if it was just your sister…

Mark claims he saw himself get banned, whilst ninja says he was banned the following day.

Objection Sustained.

The prosecution presents a solid piece of evidence against the defendant. Defendant, what do you have to say about this discrepancy?

What is this, Ace Attorney?

Yup

It should go without saying, keyword: should, but your account is YOUR responsibility. We’ve heard this family member excuse time after time and it makes no difference to us whatsoever. If your ‘sister’ was cussing out players and griefing then the blame falls upon you and we have to treat it like you’re the one who did it. I hope you can understand that.

If you get unbanned, then I hope in the future you will take better care to not allow your family members on your account while you are away.

i know my account is My responsibility, and i will try to not leave it un protected. the fact that i dug through your house, sword, was i needed suplies badly, and was also trying to build an epic mansion. if you remember, i did leave things in exchange. btw, this is my favorite server, and i have plenty of ideas for worlds.

Mark all you left was dirt…Thats all i found unless you hid them underground. Otherwise I have nothing…

Theft is Theft, bro. You took another player’s property intentionally without explicit permission.

Sword, if your chest was left unlocked, it is fair game. That has been understood by the server since Beta 1.7(maybe even earlier)

I lock all my chests…all I know is that he griefed my house by trying to dig underneath it and building over by walls…

Sword: If your chests truly were locked then it should not have been possible for the items to have been stolen. Nonetheless the damaging of your home still qualifies.

However, there is a large inconsistency in markdudeman3’s story; he said it was his sister but then changed to claiming a personal motivation for the action.

That rule only applies if those chests are in a public area. If an unlocked chest is behind a locked door, it is covered.

The person here must have had to break into the house to get to it. That is a clear violation. Need I mention the lies?

Errm just to specify, I have no idea what he took…Idk if he even took anything except some dirt and some stone brick