markdudeman3 ban appeal

i promise that i will give everything back, mabye even my special pick i got from robin, Which Is A Verry Nice Pick.
i have planty of ideas, all waiting to be sprung. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Give Me A Second Chance. i have been on my way to excelence in other servers, and will use that excelence here!!! this has been my favorite server by far, and i have hated my sister for messing up my account. it is my responsibility for my account and if i mess up again it is my fault. in the words of my scout master; if it happens once, shame on you, if it happens twice, shame on me. please consider this, i will do my best
ps. the ‘you’ in the quote is my sister.

I vote unban. Even though you attempted to break into my house for unknown reasons, I will still vote to unban you. Just dont let it happen again.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, MAY GOD BRING YOU TO HEAVEN AND MAKE YOU A HIGH ANGEL. i am suprised that you woulde vote un ban though. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: btw, nice signature

Sword’s ‘vote’ is just that mark, a vote.

Ive chuckled a couple times reading this thread… it seems like things just keep getting worse on your part. Well everyone deserves a second chance and now you know the rules of the server. I think hes learned from his mistakes and im sure he will curve his ways if hes unbanned. I’ll vouch for him to be unbanned.

If you do get unbanned ill be keepin a keen eye on you. :o

I’m a bit wary considering this appears to have happened in my town, but if Sword’s willing to forgive and forget, I am too. The damage done was not extensive, even if the … cause is not quite certain. The rules,however, have certainly been made clear, and he appears penitent. I think an eye should definitely be kept on him, but that a second chance is allowable.

But take note, you best keep an eye on your account. You are responsible for it.

Has he been unbanned? I checked his account and see no ban there.

I did not unban him. I was merely providing my input.

It seems to me the appeal was accepted. I just tried to unban him, but discovered his account was not listed as banned. Wanted to make sure he was able to log in.

still says im banned, check again :’(
btw, the reasons say Ass hattery/ foul language. would’nt the “Ass” part be contridactory

Unbanned, hopefully.

Mark, cursing is allowed to some extent on our servers. The main rule about it is to not curse at other people. F U is not okay for example.

I don’t really consider “ass” to be a bad word myself. Same thing with “damn”. It really confuses me when people get offended when hearing someone say “damn”.