June Building Contest

Category: Monthly Build Competition
Time: NOW
Server: Survival
[hr]

OK, last month wasn’t as much of a success as I’d hoped, but here is the building contest for June!

This month’s category is…
[size=36pt][glow=red,2,300]Farms![/glow]

This time instead of 1st 2nd and 3rd place we will have 3 winners, 1 for each category:
Looks - The best looking farm
Efficiency - The most efficient farm
Size - The largest farm will win this.

[size=18pt][glow=red,2,300]Competition rules:[/glow]
Entries must be built by one player only - NO group entries.
All items used in the construction must be legitimately obtained - Either mined or bought. No worldedit or anything like that.
Texture packs may be used to ‘enhance’ looks of creations. The name and a download link to the texture pack used must be included in your entry.
Entries must be submitted by the end of this month (Midnight of 30th June GMT)
Entries are to be submitted as a response to this post including an image and co-ordinates of your creation.
One farm cannot win in more than one category!

[size=18pt][glow=red,2,300]Prizes![/glow]
I couldn’t host a competition and not have any prizes! Nobody would take it seriously (If people competed at all)
So here is a list of proposed prizes (subject to change):

Winner of each category will recieve:
5 spawn eggs of the player’s choice.
$5,000 in-game.

So is this a farm that is just for plants, or can i do it with animals to? Cuz i now have a pretty good idea that i will do. :smiley:

I got this.

Well, here’s one of my entries: (coords: -1362 80 1504)

I’m entering this is for size.

My texture pack is called faitful 32x http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/72747-faithful-32x32-pack-updatehandful-of-mods-125/

That’s insane goof. Why would you need all that wheat? :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah…er… I sprint alot. :smiley:

Animals and plants areboth fine

Heres my farms:

I am entering Looks, size, and efficiency. :slight_smile:

Front view of auto wheat farm and sugar can farm:

Back view of auto wheat farm and sugar cane farm:

Side view of my auto melon farm:

Other side of my auto melon farm:

Quake pro look at both sides of my auto melon farm, as well as my tree farm:

Texture pack is faithful 32x32, Link is:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/72747-faithful-32x32-pack-updatehandful-of-mods-125/

Coords:
Wheat/Sugar cane farm: X: -544 Y: 30 Z: 2589

Melon/Tree farm: X: -517 Y: 40 Z: 2617

NOTICE Please do not use any of these farms with out obtaining permission from me.

Well after a long straight since i woke up this morning 9 hours of nonstop building. I finally got my build re-made. the only thing i got given back to me that i lost was my animals. I obtained all my other resources by myself. This thing holds cows, pigs, sheep, and chickens. Then the attic holds the plants to feed anything. Wheat, pumpkins, melons, sugar canes, and soon in 1.3, coco beans. :smiley: The coords are around…

X: 940
Y: 70
Z: 273

Please don’t touch anything in their, it took me like i said, over 9 hours of straight work. If someone messes it up i will HUNT YOU DOWN AND STRANGLE YOU. Not kidding, this thing took me to much time and effort, somebody will die.

Edit: Well I guess I could enter this thing in for all the categories. Since it is big, efficient enough, and looks pretty damn awesome. :wink:

Guys, remember to post what category you’re entering into (Looks/Efficiency/Size)

Also, unless this steady steam of entries continues I will bump this post every Saturday until the contest closes so you don’t all forget about it :slight_smile:

Well, what if mine is big and efficient? What do I do then??

You can enter it for both, but it will only win one.
If it wins at all, that is…

That’s just outright mean, Ruby.

Well I’m adding a mushroom farm in the basement now, so it could be a bit before I finish completely. I also would like to enter my build in all 3 if possible. It is quite big, looks nice, and is soon to be more efficient than it already is. :smiley:

Cool, just edit your original posts so when i decide i dont have to sift through to find what category they’re all in xD

Well, I’m going to submit another one. This one, for looks!

(coords: -1362 80 1504)
My texture pack is called faitful 32x http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/72747-faithful-32x32-pack-updatehandful-of-mods-125/

Heres mine : (It actually looks nicer on the actual game.) Entering looks and size

Mine is done now too, I’ll be entering into efficiency and looks. I’ll add coords and a screenshot to this post at some point.

~BUMP~
Weekly reminder that this is still open!
~/BUMP~

I’ll upload the details when I can get back on the server… Or I might add more to it. But idk what to add…