June Building Contest

yeah, i may be done with my build, idk. I am still kinda just thinking of stuff to put in it. Anyways, no matter how i do in the contest, it will still be a very good build for me, since i can use it all the time. :smiley:

Edit:
1200th post!!! ;D

Same for me :smiley: A farm is always useful, and I needed more stuff to put in my town xD

I am submitting my KTINC Animal Farm in all three categories.

Coordinates:
X: 758.7
Y: 70.62
Z: 762

im making an underground pot------- i mean WHEAT and MELON farm in my underground base where Vaio and i live. i will send in pics and coords when im done, and Ruby…

PLEASE DO AIRSHIPS NEXT =D

Melon farm!

543, 65, -865

Well i just added a new mob grinder to my barn/farm. Still working out the bugs and all, but i guess now it is a barn/farm/mob grinder. XD

What happened to bumping this thing up every Saturday or something like that? :stuck_out_tongue:

Here’s mine :stuck_out_tongue: I’m entering the size category.
Cordinates: x -2190 y 69 z 3528

Well i got a mob grinder above and below my farm/barn. The one that’s up in the air is way better than the one in the ground, the one in the ground still works, it’s just that the one in the sky tends to work way better.

The reason ones high up work better, is there is a limit on mobs per chunk or something along those lines. So, mobs spawn in caves under you first, then the cap is hit and they don’t spawn in the spawner. But if you build it up high, as you climb, mobs below aren’t spawned, and they spawn up top! Something like that anyway, I can’t remember exactly.

I remember hearing something like that when i was looking it up. If a mob is more than 123 blocks away or something like that, then they can’t spawn, or maybe it was that they de-spawn. :stuck_out_tongue: Either way, no mobs outside of your grinder if you are more than 123 blocks above the nearest dark spot on the ground. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 days left to get your farms in!

Do we get to show off our farms? Cuz there may be a few parts that aren’t easy to find. Maybe. :stuck_out_tongue:

I forgoted… And yeah, just 4 days left before a winner is announced!

I would like to kinda show off mine, just to get anything uncertain outa the way. So if it would be allowed, i would love to come on and show my barn/farm/2 grinder off. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m entering my town’s farm in looks.

Bumping this as we get very close to the finish

Not long left now guys! Remember entries are due midnight tonight! (GMT)

Well i’m not sure if i can count this as part of my farm thingy. But i have a grinder both above the barn and below it. The one below it, you can get to from the trap doors in the back corners behind the chicken coops. The one above it, you have to fly a whiles up.

This is my farm, I only started work on this last wednesday. There is space for 38 melons and 38 pumpkins and
112 wheat.