joshibenj - 27th of March, 2014

[html]

Minecraft Username joshibenj

Date of Ban 27th of March, 2014
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by 05ocram05

Reason for Ban greif

Reason to be Unbanned 1 i didnt greif i was reported for grief by tori after simpal123 adam and moreorlesser killed me in a loyalty test which i didnt agree to so i killed adam because he took all my stuff and wasnt giving it back so tori killed me and took my stuff and i lost all the iron i had and armor and wepons so i went off angry and went to my collosium and messed aaround and a horse was killed and someone set fire i dont know where it wasnt me so plz unban me

[ Ban History ] 2 other ban appeals found
10th of March, 2014

2nd of March, 2014

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

this is ur idea of greifing
"We define griefing as the act of modifying and/or destroying others’ creations without their permission. It can also take the form of verbal harassment, malicious conduct (such as attempting to crash the server), victimisation, spam or otherwise any act which may bring distress to our players. "

i didnt modify anything not mine i have 3 buildsn a quarry a house and a collusium i dont have any flint and steel i didnt greif and adam stole and unwanted pvp me so he at east deserves to be ban and as well moreorlesser killed me twice when i had no stuff because he took it all for a loyalty test they told me they were reblling and i belived them but it was just to kill me and thats bulllying as well i shouldnt have been ban and also as a tip search wildfay up on the internet

woah… i didnt kill u twice. and if im not mistaken, u wanted to kill simpal123 in the way we killed you. we gave u your stuff back, and u killed adam. tori killed u, and gave adam his stuff back. we were willing to give u extra iron even, but u had to do sdome stupid stuff. not sure about the griefing, but i was elswhere.

isn’t this the third time this month you’ve been banned and have blamed it on another player? (aside from your first appeal)

adam killed me and took my stuff tori sour me kill him but she didnt know the whole truth about adam taking my stuff i killed him for revenge the horse wasnt me and the fire i didnt have flint and steel and why would i burn my house and everyone elses i love my house and wouldnt burn it and fire doesent even spread. i admit to being pissed off against those 3 but thats the point those 3 not everyone i like emma and tori dosent really like me im innocent so pleasae unban me i love minecraft and alll i wanted was to play and make freinds

Punctuation… use it…

That is what simpal said and then he said u dyslexic fool the mods will die with shame at ur punctuation erreors

I’m going to add punctuation to these posts so everyone can read what’s going on without too much hassle.

1 i didnt greif i was reported for grief by tori after simpal123 adam and moreorlesser killed me in a loyalty test which i didnt agree to so i killed adam because he took all my stuff and wasnt giving it back so tori killed me and took my stuff and i lost all the iron i had and armor and wepons so i went off angry and went to my collosium and messed aaround and a horse was killed and someone set fire i dont know where it wasnt me so plz unban me

I didn’t greif. I was reported for grief by tori after simpal123, adam and moreorlesser killed me in a loyalty test, which I didn’t agree to. So, I killed adam because he took all my stuff, and wasn’t giving it back. Then tori killed me and took my stuff, and I lost all the iron armour and weapons I had. So I went off, angry, and went to my Colosseum and messed around. I don’t know where the horse was killed, or where the fire was. It wasn’t me, so please unban me.

I didn’t modify anything that wasn’t mine. I have 3 buildings: a quarry, a house and a Colloseum. I don’t have any flint and steel. I didn’t greif. adam stole from me and attacked me, so he at least deserves to be banned. Also, moreorlesser killed me twice when I had nothing. I had nothing because he took it all for a loyalty test. They told me they were rebelling, and I believed them, but it was just to kill me. That’s bullying. I shouldn’t have been banned. Also, as a tip, search wildfay up on the internet.

Adam killed me and took my stuff. Tori saw me kill him, but she didn’t know about adam taking my stuff. I killed him for revenge. The horse wasn’t me, and I didn’t have flint and steel to light the fire. Why would I burn anyone’s house anyway? I love my house and wouldn’t burn it. Fire doesn’t even spread. I admit to being pissed off against those 3, but that’s the point. Those 3 not everyone. I like emma, and tori doesn’t really like me. I’m innocent so please unban me! I love Minecraft, and all I wanted was to play and make friends.

That is what simpal said. He then said ‘You dyslexic fool, the mods will die from shame at your punctuation errors.’

Also, that search result brings up adult content. Just a warning.

This is great. I love you Rubeh.

Let me add a few things:

1. LogBlock doesnt lie.
  2. Read above
  3. Report on forums with proof then.
  4. Read above.

“That is what simpal said. He then said ‘You dyslexic fool, the mods will die from shame at your punctuation errors.’”

-I never Said That. All I said was that it would be nice for you to put in a little effort into your THIRD Ban appeal. Use spell-check. It does not matter whether you are dyslexic or not, I seem to recall you passed your English Exam Just fine on your Laptop, so Please Don’t falsely accuse.

-“El Presidente” Simpal

Why did this event even happen? Someone should have contacted a staff member.

i was speaking to simpal and more on skype aand i got really annoyed after beacuse now they are lloting all my valuables including my only music disc which was very preciouse to me and they have been going in my house looking through all the stuff i have (that they can get in to) and they say they have every right to do steal anything now theyve got me banned. simpal has done this before where he i get banned by someone he is friendly with or by himself and takes all my stuff

They’re not supposed to do that so I’ll check into it.

However, I went to the old market and I saw you griefed my old shop breaking the display window and stealing all the valuables in the item frames.

You seem like trouble, this is your third ban. I could easily ban you for griefing my shop once you come back.

As far as I’m concerned, I don’t want you back on the server. You’re too much trouble.

Tisk Tisk :-\

Having griefed my shop and stolen the items. I give myself the right to decide, since I can ban you again for that.

This ban appeal has run for too long without any decision. You’re trouble, 3 ban in a month is the limit in my opinion.
If marco thinks I’m wrong he can always change my decision, but I highly doubt he will do that.

You’ll remained banned.
Locked.