joshibenj - 14th of May, 2014

[html]

Minecraft Username joshibenj

Date of Ban 14th of May, 2014
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by

Reason for Ban greifing

Reason to be Unbanned you refused me before because you said the limit was 3 bans a month but I wasn’t ban in a month I was ban 3 times over 2 months so that’s unfair and if u ask simpal123 and moreorlesser I am not a bad guy it was sought of there faults seeing as they were the ones who killed me and screwed around me and I really hate being ban and wanna play with my friends so please can you consider this Fairley this time instead of the injustice I received last time.

[ Ban History ] 4 other ban appeals found
3rd of April, 2014

27th of March, 2014

10th of March, 2014

2nd of March, 2014

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

Since then I’ve also found ~300 blocks of grief, which obviously I couldn’t ban you for because you were already banned.

I have a suspicious feeling it might be a no…

I see 3 in one month, Idont know about you…

(i am part of this matter)

im pretty sure this is true because some of my best friends told me that you killed my horse and also stole my armour, and i then found it on your horse. why did you do that? that doesn’t seem like your a nice guy.

that’s not true the horse wasn’t me I swear I never killed ur horse

oh and the blocks I was told nobody cared about and you could take by simpal123 and moreorlesser and they were there with me doing it but they’ve already been banned for that honestly I am sorry and if im let back on I promise I will make back the blocks I took I just want to play with my friends.

well thats what my friends said and i trust them with my heart.

frappe choco that was the name i had on the horse.

you don’t sound very convincing by the way

was that the horse in diamond armor adam was playing with?

Banned by Marco.

I didn’t not regret banning you. Once banned, I went back to the market to roll it back.

Simpal broke around 700 blocks. It was a huge grief, and good judgement would have told me to perma ban him. However, he was honest about it which I liked.

You my friends, destroyed a around 2000 blocks in the market. Never said it was your fault and accused others of your wrong doing. (tbh, simpal did the same at first)

Anyways, I don’t want you back on the server. You’ve had your chances.

Locked.