How Can The Server Improve?

Yeah, have we even checked recently if boats still cause lag?

I agree we need to check about this. For as long as I have been here at PCB (1 year and 1 and 1/2 months) boats have been banned because of lag. :stuck_out_tongue:

to my knowledge, they have never been fixed

1. I play with my son and am happy to have /tp access so that I can go to him and him to me for help with mobs or getting stuff. That is a main reason for me donating. As for being a donator vs a trusted. I view the trusted as higher than donator.
  2. The thing I would change is that donators have to ask to teleport to a person and then be accepted. Then trusted gets /tp and can just go.

Good Thinking HIB! I agree, it makes sense doing TPA for donators because they donā€™t have trusted rank (Know what i mean?)

Thatā€™s actually a brilliant suggestion. Iā€™ve always personally viewed Trusted as a higher rank not because of access to more commands but because it actually has to be ā€˜worked forā€™.

I feel that trusted is training grounds for staff and to see if they wonā€™t abuse the power and so on. Also I worked so hard to get trusted to lose half my commands and members have about the same power feels ridiculously cruel.

Trusted is not a training rank. Mod is more of a training rank to see if you actually do your job and dont abuse power

Truthfully I donated, to donate. The perks was a great addition, however that wasnā€™t the main reason for donating. When I joined the site, I felt welcomed and decided to donate to help out the forum/site. Mind you I do love the /fly and death chest which seems to be the only main things I use. But that being said I had no need for spawn eggs (which I should have 10), so I think they are kind of useless. I think they should be removed. Also I always thought Trusted was a higher rank then donator, as they had to earn their rank.

As for the market, there are a few issues there. My prices are horribly low and yet I havenā€™t had a single customer since I opened. Which isnā€™t a big deal, but when I try to look for items tons and tons of shops are completely empty. Half of them are probably from old members; maybe there should be away to remove old shops which are currently not in use anymore. Like if a member has been banned then they should lose their shop, or quits. It would remove so much clutter in the marketplace, as well as allow people who use them to make a profit.

I find I donā€™t really use the forums, I only check and see if anything has happened when Iā€™m not logged on. There hasnā€™t been much activity on it unless its someone (no offence) complaining, or doing a ban appeal. Maybe we could have a forum section for each town. Like Farcoast or Valandia etcā€¦ would have their own forum section. This way it would make it easier for members of that community to keep informed of certain events or generally whats happening in that town.

Firstly, trusted should be higher than donator, but there should be premium donator, who has donated quite a lot. Secondly, food prices in the market are too high. I have to starve myself in order to save food :o :o :o :o :o

My suggestions is like dust in the air compared to everyone elseā€™s, but a new creative map the current one is dead and ugly o:

Lol, we just made a new 1.7 one. :smiley:

I just logged on to my city being the spawn at sweet last sand the new creative haha. Its great lol xD

(One quick thing for staff though, we are unable to use lb toolblock on creative, that should be looked into asap)

Known. Im working on that asap.

I think andy sorted it. Just need a restart for it to work.

This may only apply for staff of all servers, but I would like the ā€œIssue a warningā€ button moved else where instead of right under the ā€œSend Personal Messageā€ I almost issued a warning to about 3 staff members like 5 min ago.

To be fair though there is like 4 different links you can click to send someone a PM, whereas thereā€™s only 1 place to issue them a warning.

You can click

[ul][li]the icon on the side of their post[/li]
[li]the Send PM link in their profile[/li]
[li]the link in the Actions menu of their profile[/li]
[li]the Send Message link in the footer bar[/li][/ul]

I think that when new players spawn they should spawn with a book on the server like what to do and what not to do. I think that this would help because the chat some times is filled up with people explaining to new people what to do.

I could have sworn we started something like that in survival (John maybe, was it you?) I donā€™t exactly remember but I know this has definitely been suggested before and one of the suggestions likely to take place at somepoint

I have a rough draft of it in my Lobby Inv.