HiPixels - 4th of January, 2018

[html]

Minecraft Username HiPixels

Date of Ban 4th of January, 2018
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by Asmodean_

Reason for Ban continued disobeying of staff despite repeated (10) warnings

Reason to be Unbanned I believe that I have improved on many things I have been warned about (caps, offensive language, etc.). Some of the warnings are mis understandings but I believe I have improved. I have tried to mature as much as I can and I will always try to. I have been told by staff that I have behaved a lot better than I previously have and I don’t get into as much arguments.

I am not saying that that I haven’t committed an offense, that being not having the decency to be able to follow orders given by the staff. Even though this was for a little thing (role play); I can see how Asmo and Llama got annoyed from my actions and I apologise for that.

I deeply apologise to the people I have offended with racial slurs/jokes. I know I have made racist remarks or questions in the past, and I can’t avoid it completely. I’ll try my best to not offend anyone or anything that resides in any of the services provided by PCB.
If you do get offended or hurt in any way, shape or form by me, tell me so I can stop it and acknowledge it.

If I do get unbanned from the PCB server, please tell Jasper to stop calling me a fake Dutch person, because it hurts me. I know I should have reported it to staff but I didn’t.

In the meantime, I shall reflect on my actions and inquire on how I can improve my behaviour as much as possible on PCB.

Thank you staff/player for reading this report,
-HiPixels

[ Ban History ] 2 other ban appeals found
6th of August, 2017

10th of April, 2017

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

This was on April 10, 2017. Since then you have been warned with these things:

Jan 3, 2018: Bugging staff for w/e
Nov 13, 2017: Offensive Lanuage use
Aug 28, 2017: “Just fucking kill yoursel”-“Do it you pussy”
Jul 27, 2017: Destroying a build, Arguin with staff
Jul 25, 2017: Racial Slurs
Jul 23, 2017: Spam, then muted, then bypassed mute with /me
Jul 16, 2017: Extremely sexist comment

Frankly I’m surprised you weren’t banned earlier. You have had far too many chances.

You will not be unbanned.