Help with my new server

Ok guys I got a nother 1 for you. Mods how do I install mods on my server?

As in plugins I assume?

If you run Bukkit there will be a generated Plugins folder, and from there you download the plugin you want and drop it in the Plugins folder as a jar.

Your server.properties is a little bit messed up. Here’s what you need to fix/know.

#Minecraft server properties #Sun May 13 12:04:20 CEST 2012 allow-nether=true level-name=[b]SkyBlock2.1 Dual [/b] This is the name of your folder in which your save is in. For example, if you have a folder called "creative server" and you wanted your server map to be that one, you would put "creative server" there. enable-query=false allow-flight=false server-port=25565 level-type=DEFAULT enable-rcon=false level-seed= server-ip=[b]{IP ADDRESS REMOVED}[/b] NEVER, EVER have anything in here - leave it blank unless you're completely sure of what you're doing. max-build-height=[b]96[/b] Not sure why you have such a low max build height - default should be 256. spawn-npcs=true white-list=false spawn-animals=true online-mode=true server-id=unnamed pvp=false difficulty=1 server-name=Bolje's Server gamemode=0 max-players=5 spawn-monsters=true view-distance=10 generate-structures=true motd=Welcome to dino's awesome serv

It works now onlz what I need now is mods and no not plugins I mean mods like yogbox or tornado mod like that

Those do not work with Bukkit unless they specifically were built as a Bukkit plugin. Mods do not work on multiplayer unless they provide a multiplayer server file, which means you can’t use Bukkit - and even then they generally do not work unless everyone else has their client.

Depending on the mod, every player must have the singleplayer version installed, then for the majority of mods you have to download the other version of the standard minecraft multiplayer software, and actually edit files rather than just pasting in a .zip . It took me and fatso a few hours to figure out how to do it, and much googling. Then it lagged to shit and some bits of some mods didn’t seem to work. If you wan’t to try, go ahead but try google, rather than asking on here… its confusing. xD

Would anyone mind if I change the title of this thread to better represent the topic?

:stuck_out_tongue: