gggeeee - 22nd of July, 2013

If im remembering correctly, Koko was banned for getting CMP by sly means, and fucking the economy by giving numerous people diamond, diamond armor and tools in 1.8, was then banned, unbanned due to coercion, (by me if not mistaken, when i was still a newb staff member) and then was caught either Xraying, or hacking for stacks of diamonds that were then taken, he was still forgiven for that, and then ultimatly banned again during 1.2.

Then there is Homer, who did so much that he was given this final ultimatum by me earlier this year, where he has not been banned since. Yeah he hasn’t been here often, but he hasn’t been banned either.

Hard has fucked up im not even sure how many times, has crashed the server with WE, demoted for the Mrcoconut BS, has harrased a group of griefer/haxers/ddos attackers in Classic last year, and by God, Hard is still here and kicking, and even promoted back to Op.

I personally have raged, been banned for swearing, demoted for banning Brodur, and again, im still here.

Bottom line is, People fuck up, it is up to us to forget and forgive, and if they fuck up again, that is when people get the boot the final time.

Im going to leave this up a bit more, so Spec, _andy, and Kyle can get a vote in. Then im closing it. If it is more for than against, we will unban and vice versa. If it is another stalemate like it was this morning, I will lock it, and take the voting to the Admin board for the Super Sudden Death fight for Ggg’s soul. =)

Oh man… little pressure here? I am honestly not sure how to vote on this one. To be honest, I am leaning on the stay banned side because of his additude all the damn time. Even here, in his ban appeal, he still seems disrespectful.

Berfore he left, he had a lot of crappy posts, many of which were uncalled for and seemed very unprofessional for staff. If he does come back, I never want him in a staff position again. He has proven he is not capable.

I really just don’t want to deal with him. If he is back as member, I won’t complain.

bumping. One hour and ill lock this sucker. Whatever the verdict is at that time will be the verdict

Well, I vote for a second chance.

For Christ’s sake though what he did was pretty bad, I have never held a grudge with anyone…ever. I don’t have any issue with Nick, he’s exactly like Fili (In the sense that he’s annoying and someone we just have to deal with) and to me, I just feel if he made his appeal a little bit more serious I would say “fuck it, unban him” but he doesn’t seem to take it seriously. If he wants to really be unbanned he would be a little bit more sensible. Even when we unbanned Fili at least he had a plausible appeal.

seriously, its him being serious. I talked to him a while back today on steam

He seems to genuinely want back on.

Well I still haven’t voted and I have been pondering this all day. gggeeee, he was a good guy at times, biggest troll in the world at other times. All in all he was a good guy to be around, had a lot of good times and bad, but then there’s what he did. Yes he did something horrible, yes he shouldn’t be able to even post this appeal, but we are all human we all make mistakes and I know we’ve all made a dumb mistake in our lives. Whether it be now or later on and we haven’t done it yet, but we all will at some point. But I will say this, if gggeeee doesn’t take this seriously he will be fucking out of here like there is no tomorrow I will NEVER let him back here and I know everyone else is thinking this. Now gggeeee if you make my vote worthless well then adios forever.

As you can tell there I am voting yes and no one should be raging at anyone and if you are, well then I have two words for you. Grow Up. We’ve given tons of other people chances why can’t we let him have a chance? I honestly never want to see him staff and I will be happy just seeing him as a member. It’s not like we can’t ban him for any stupid thing he does now can we? Everyone has been saying this, so listen to them.

I understand everyone’s judgement, but this is enough bickering and I can’t stand everyone bickering at each other. So I hope this post ends our bickering :confused:

Ladies and gentleman, voting is now closed
the vote is 12:11

Ggg will be unbanned and made into a member, all eyes will forever be upon him. if he fucks up just one time he will be insta-perma banned in the same fashion as homer. Thanks for participating in the ban appeal of the year.

For the record, please don’t make decisions like this for yourself. It hasn’t even been 2 days since he posted his appeal so I think a little more time should have been in order for others like myself to post and make decisions.

Though I do support him being unbanned. He can’t really do any harm as a Member. I dislike what he did, not him.

For the Record, i made this decision with Ouhai, and i believe Liams consent to make sure it was done and over with asap. no one else had a qualm with it as i also spoke with Spec about it. I was just the person who clicked the button nothing more, as it was a decision made by the staff.

Correct. Although I would have preferred it to be more in favor one way than the other. But saying that, there would be no point it going over to sop+ as I believe most voted for an unban here anyway.

One last thing gggeeee, do not, as sacred put it, make our votes worthless.

Lockity lock lock locked.