gggeeee - 22nd of July, 2013

[html]

Minecraft Username gggeeee

Date of Ban 22nd of July, 2013
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by Everyone

Reason for Ban Banning people

Reason to be Unbanned Alright, lets set this straight, spooks (Hella Jeff on steam) is not me, it’s Lemon. He coaxed you into a snafu in which he made you think I was him, anything he has said to you guys is not something I thought up.

Anyway, I just wanted to say I’m sorry for banning those guys and I guess I’ll write them an apology or some shit. I did not cause any physical harm to the server so yada yada.

In short I shouldn’t have done that and I’m sorry.

~Nick

[ Ban History ] 2 records found
2013-06-04

2013-06-02

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

Now while I do kind of agree with John, this ban appeal isn’t a troll. It’s a legit appeal, and he does deserve the right to a fair trial. I’m unlocking this for discussion.

honestly i could not agree more. lets at least talk about it before we jump to auto locking it

As much as i want to agree, it is the severity of what he did that is the issue. But on the other hand we do need to consider that in his time here, Ggg was an awesome player and Op on the server. sure he trolled his ass off from time to time, but on the whole did a good job…

Im going to say what i said in his first trolly appeal. Unban him, make him member, and keep an eye on him.

I think an unban and Member status is in order.

In this case, I dont agree one bit. if we unban him, we might as well unban the 3000+ people that are on the list. I believe that his is the worst case in the history of our server. If we unban him, what kind of example would we setting for ourselves. You dont understand, I UNBANNED more than 20 people after coming on, including CherryRed, and many more. Then he proceeded to cause trouble on the dynamic map, on the forums, harrassing multiple staff members, if not all, on steam. How can we even be positive that Lemon’s account is not comprimised by Nick(ggg). The account that he said, from steam (Lemons), was not the ONLY account that had been messaging us staff. It was also Nick’s own account.

I agree with John. And it is not hard to be at least professional in a ban appeal. This appeal still seems trolly and to me it seems he doesn’t care about what he did. Why else the “yada yada” and the “apology or some shit”. This language and lack of care leads me to believe he doesn’t deserve to be unbanned.

fuck it. lets vote on it. top amount of votes wins? hows that?

Or someone make a discussion in the Staff board

Starting a thread now

Honestly everyone wants to have a little fun. Is it really that bad that some staff were banned? Is it worse when Donators abused the forums to get Admin? I don’t think so. It caused chaos for no reason. Oh man you guys couldn’t play minecraft for a day. I’m sorry but if you are doing it out of self interest and vendetta then imo your opinion is worth nothing.

Once again, is it that bad to let a well known player for so long just become a member? Look at Fili. He is a perfect example. Went from staff > banned > member > trusted, and is now a good player.

As for unbanning everyone, were they well established players and staff members previously? I don’t think so.

I can’t believe you think that Lemons account is compromised by ggg. That is hilarious. Honestly, so ignorant.

Double posting for visibility, don’t make a staff discussion. I want this public. That’s the point of these ban appeals. Agreed vote.

well i cant set a bloody poll on here, the whole thread is just a voting page

Also John, Sip has a point, the IP’s aren’t the same, and i don’t believe the hosts are either

You know what, if you really want to, unban him. Idgaf really. I believe he doesnt belong on the server where he caused distress.

Once again…

" I guess I’ll write them an apology or some shit"
“so yada yada”
“I sori”

No way. Trouble just follows him around and hes had too msny chances now and the last time he got banned was the tip of the iceberg.

I have no knowledge about what happened but shouldn’t he make a proper ban appeal???

Gah, come on gggeeee, I know you to well to know you can write a much more elegant and informative ban appeal than that bro! But in all seriousness, I vote yes for unbanning… Why? I think it’s because of all the good memories I had with this man, he was a good pal of mine for quite sometime. I believe gggeeee, that what you’ve done was just plain idiotic and ridiculous, and in all honesty I think you need to be more serious about this situation. I know you are a good guy nick, I know you can actually man up and toss the troll side of you just for a bit to actually formally apologize to those you have upset.

After all that, personally I’d like to see Nick unban. He was apart of our pcb history for quite sometime, and helped shape and grow our server greatly. When he was staff, he knew how to get serious and would know how to take proper actions against a crime committed on our server. His mistake shouldn’t mask all of his good actions from the past. Remember guys, this man isn’t just a troll as you all set him out to be, he was once our friend, he is still my friend.

If we do unban, what kind of example is this setting to every other banned player? It’s basically saying to them if you leave it long enough and promise not to do it again you will get unbanned. That’s not how I want this server’s appeal section to consist of.

I go back to what I said in the last appeal:

This kind of behaviour is pathetic even for someone like gggeeee.

And to refer to sip’s point here:

At least once in the past gggeeee has been on Lemon’s steam account. Both of them have admitted that. Now we know that Lemon has also been on gggeeee’s. What actual solid evidence do we have that they do not both still have access to each others accounts? It’s not hilarious or ignorant, it is a legitimate possibility. If you can’t see that then you are the ignorant one.

The poll is at 5:5… that is one hell of a stalemate we are at.

Right, here comes a ranting post, if you dislike swearing, get the fuck over yourself.

:smiley:

Okay, I’ve been saying that Lemon is actually Lemon for ages now, thank fuck for him confirming it to over paranoid staff. I know Lemon well enough to tell. When this was first brought up, I spoke to him, and could tell instantly without having to ask. Now kindly stfu about this, it isn’t a factor.

Onto the actual discussion: I no longer really give a shit what gggeeee did. What bothers me is the trolling ban appeals. Lets be honest, if he posted this one first, he probably would have been unbanned by now. I can’t even fully remember what happened, but I do remember thinking worse shit had happened before this, and people had been unbanned. Some current staff have made worse fuck ups than this.

I’m voting yes for an unban. People have asked why he seems to be “above the law” for some staff during his appeals. Well, he isn’t, it’s just he didn’t really do anything majorly serious in the first place. Yes, he acted like a dick, but as I’ve said some staff have done worse. I haven’t ever had problems with him in game, apart from him maybe annoying me slightly being a bit of a troll (which he would stop if it actually genuinely annoyed people), but I can say that for the vast majority of players on the server. Chances are, you’ve probably pissed me off at some point. That’s how life in general works.

Everyone is fed up of this now. Let this be the last appeal; If he is unbanned, I do not want any staff members acting like dicks about it. As with many things, I’m going to have a “tough shit” policy regarding this. If he is not unbanned, it doesn’t look like he will be at all, therefore another appeal won’t be necessary any time soon. I also don’t want to see Gggeeee trolling in any more appeals if this one is denied. If that happens he can, quite simply, piss off.

If there is a stalemate, it will be decided by SOp+ staff.