gggeeee - 22nd of July, 2013

The problem I’ve had with all the appeals so far is that he’s not meant to be able to make them. We seem to have forgotten he has a full ban on the forums, which means you can’t even log in.

Apologies to lemon, but quite often you both talk in exactly the same way. You surely see where I was coming from?

My vote: Unban him, why? Few reasons.

I have had talks with ggg and lemon a few times since the ban. They have made countless points why ggg should be given a second chance. All of them I agree with, The main point I like is the actual idea of a second chance. Yea he fucked up once but we have given almost everyone one who asks that second chance. Why should we deny ggg that?

A point made by lemon -

15:36 - () 888: but lets say he was coming back so he could harrass people
15:36 - () 888: so what?
15:36 - () 888: Ban him
15:36 - () 888: Problem solved
15:36 - () 888: He knows that too
15:36 - () 888: that if he does anything retarded
15:36 - () 888: he’ll banned instantly
15:36 - () 888: get*

Why keep denying him the chance to either prove he has changed, or prove that he should really be banned, Its a win win.

I made this point to shad about why not to give gggeeee a second chance where we gave others like fili second chances before.

13:57 - Shadowmeire: i mean, why did we unban Fili then? it wasn’t a banning spree, but it sure as hell coulda got us in a lot worse trouble
13:58 - «|Đ-P|» Ouhai_Ruby: fili wanst a dick about it afterwards. he took it properly and didn’t go ‘oh look a perfect oppourtunity to troll people’

Im not sure If ggg is going or trying to troll or if thats just how he now seems to communicate, either way if hes unbanned we would find out his true motives. If its to troll then Make a big huss and fuss about how a perm ban is the only course, if he actually wants to socialize and maybe play then whats the harm.

I’m casting my lot to unbanning. As for all of the points stated above, I most agree with “If he twitches funny, ban 'em!” “If he (Pardon me) fucks up, ban him”. I do not see the big deal here, G is a good guy, yeah he can be a bit trollish at times, but he’s an overall fun guy to be around.

Im casting my vote as remained banned for a few reasons:

For starters, so you guys are saying its perfectly acceptable for myself or any other staff member to simply ban everyone thats online and then ban themselves afterward for a BANG, LIKE RLLY??? If this is the kind of message you are sending to STAFF, I’m not sure if I sould be surprised or in the “fine do whatever you want because your staff and you are awesome” mood.

Next, I wouldn’t be mistaken if this is the second ban appeal he has made, no? (I dont really know, I thought he did). But if he really wants to become unbanned he would have put a lot more sympathy for what he did into his appeal, this is too childish if you ask me considerable for an unban. Just think of all the people we have unbanned because they knew very well what their actions caused and they expressed a deep apology without being looby loo like in this appeal. I’m not saying one has to be a writer to be unbanned but the fact of the matter is that I cannot take this ban appeal seriously therefore I vote no

I mean, it wasn’t acceptable, that is why he was banned for so bloody long. But we have been known to give second chances, and if unbanned he would be demoted to Member.

We aren’t saying its cool to be a jackass, we are saying he deserves a chance to at least get on and prove us all wrong.

BTW, how long will this vote be up? are we leaving it for 3 days like a staff app? or just a day?

I laugh honestly. I’ll post more when I get back… I’m glad this ban appeal is so split actually. Very interesting.

so you guys are saying its perfectly acceptable for myself or any other staff member to simply ban everyone thats online and then ban themselves afterward for a BANG, LIKE RLLY

None of us have said that at all. Honestly I don’t give two shits what happens at this point, I just want this sorted out seeing how much conflict it causes. I just cant stand how some staff hold grudges and seem to be saying no just because they dislike gg. On the other hand, no one should be saying yes because they like him.

i mean, he could have made this as guest, and its not that hard to change your IP address via the command line, so it is plausible he could and would have made it eventually.

But he is banned via, name, ip, host, and email.

Honestly I don’t see how that is relevant at all? Yes, he shouldn’t have been able to, but he has, oh well.

Another point, his attitude in this appeal is how gg is. The fact that he attempted to make a proper one at all shows to me that he actually does care somewhat. He is a troll. But knows when to stop and could do his staff job fine up to the incident.

As has been mentioned, if he is unbanned, given a second chance as is done with most people, he will be member. What can he do as member? The most he can do is troll, shitpost, grief, spam or something like that. If that happens, then: kthxbye.

I’m going to post this as well, as much as many of you dislike him, i honestly think that what GGG did was a way of trying to get us to open our eyes a bit. Yeah, wasnt the best way to go about it, but he makes a valid point,when we spend alot of time in game banning for stupid shit, and warning people with temp bans.

Fatso12321: hey gggeee, something up? i heard about a random outburst from you, did something go wrong?
Cool Guyʕ·ᴥ·ʔ: Nah
Fatso12321: You sure? it seems almost out of the blue. What was going on when you started banning?
Fatso12321: Any sort of motive you want to tell me?
Fatso12321: common gggeee, We just want to know what went wrong. If its something we did, or if theres something going on in your life, maybe your account got hacked or you went on a trolling spree. It would be nice just to get a oversight of what happend
Cool Guyʕ·ᴥ·ʔ: Hmm? Oh sorry tabbed out of stalker and didnt get the alert
Fatso12321: ahh kk, well i just want to know what went down
Cool Guyʕ·ᴥ·ʔ: To tell the truth PCB went a shit
Cool Guyʕ·ᴥ·ʔ: It’s been rolling downhill catering to these 10 year old autistic sperglords, babying them to try and keep the “playerbase”
Cool Guyʕ·ᴥ·ʔ: Everyone is such a push over and I decided “Fuck it why not”
Fatso12321: i agree that pcb has changed alot, people are getting more strict, less freedom then we previously had, But thats how it has to be to appeal to the public
Cool Guyʕ·ᴥ·ʔ: “appeal to the public” So we want to show that we allow a bunch of retards to walk all over us? No thanks.
Fatso12321: we still have the right to mute people if they annoy us, sill have the right to kick ban and undo. But to be more fair to the community we have to be tolorent of their short fallings
Fatso12321: i thought people didnt like the fact that we were becoming more strict. you think we are too soft now?
Cool Guyʕ·ᴥ·ʔ: It’s a matter of both
Cool Guyʕ·ᴥ·ʔ: The policies are strict but the enforcers are soft
Cool Guyʕ·ᴥ·ʔ: It’s like a gun ban in England but the gangs are still killing cops
Cool Guyʕ·ᴥ·ʔ: That and the playerbase is pants on the head
Fatso12321: the player base will always have thoes who are inexperianced and are young, minecraft is aimed mostly at them. And ive havent noticed any lapes in controll of the young ones personally, those who greif or are generaly arse wipes get banned like they should
Fatso12321: some of the only ‘bad enforcement’ that ive seen are mods+ who ignore situations on the server for one reason or another
Cool Guyʕ·ᴥ·ʔ is now Away.
Fatso12321: Do you mind if i post some of this on the forums? Some people would like to know why you decided to leave
Cool Guyʕ·ᴥ·ʔ is now Online.
Cool Guyʕ·ᴥ·ʔ: Sure it’s not like Ican see it though[size=78%]’
Fatso12321: yea, i heard that you were banned from all forms of pcb… This just dosnt seem right, you have been a good guy for the entire time you have been on pcb, with the occasional troll moment. But for the most part an upstanding op. Is this how you wanted it to end?
Cool Guyʕ·ᴥ·ʔ: I dunno
Cool Guyʕ·ᴥ·ʔ: I know I wanted it to end
Cool Guyʕ·ᴥ·ʔ: Atleast I had fun while doing it
Fatso12321: if that makes you happy then =/. Personally i wish things didnt go out this way, Im fond of the older ops+. You guys are like a pcb family to me, Its seems sureal that uncle gggeee went crazy and left.
Cool Guyʕ·ᴥ·ʔ: To be fair I don’t play anymore really, I’d rather not had to watch the server fireball down a hill
Fatso12321: Ok, well, ill let you get on with your gameing n stuff

I realize this was in the Admin board, however i feel it should be brought to light now, more than ever. i also asked permission from Fatso, who said it was ok.

I LOVE Nick, but I think that what he did is unforgivable.

I have nothing against HIM. Just what he did.

Zesty they are just expressing their opinions. No need to make them black sheep over it. I do not believe anyone hates Nick. His actions were just quite extreme.

One more thing:

There was only 1 personstaff that was on when it happened. That was Cherry. I got a message on steam from (insert trusted/member here) to get on and unban people. I was playing on tekkit at the time with ninjamonk, also on TS with him. He can even say how much trouble it caused me in finding all of the banned and unban them, aswell as making sure that Nick couldnt come along onto any of our other servers and do the same there.

Well I know I’m just a new staff member and I wasn’t a Staff member long before gggeeee got himself banned but I have talked to many people and I have some-what of an understanding of how gggeeee was and what kind of situation he was at. The thing that I don’t understand is that why is gggeeee is trying to come back onto PCB. I mean he literally said in a PM that he was fed up with the server and the people on it. We currently have a split decision in which could easily be solved but only if people would calm down and think with a calmer mind.

IMO, I think the best way to solve this situation would be to keep him banned to show other members that we mean business and people who want him banned would be happy without him there to troll and annoy them. For people who want him back because they think he is a good guy and they want to hang and talk or whatever, Why do you need him on PCB? There are millions of other multiplayer games where you and gggeeee can go on and have a good time. But, if you really want to play minecraft with him, why does it have to be PCB, there are also many, MANY other servers on minecraft that you can go on with gggeeee and have a grand old time.

This way EVERYONE is happy and there would be a lot less chaos in PCB.

~ Ninja
(Stay in the Shadows)

One thing there Lemon, koko did later get banned again, stayed gone now though. But that still proves your point, we’re still here aren’t we? He was simply banned again, all is well.