gggeeee - 22nd of July, 2013

You know what, if you really want to, unban him. Idgaf really. I believe he doesnt belong on the server where he caused distress.

Once again…

" I guess I’ll write them an apology or some shit"
“so yada yada”
“I sori”

No way. Trouble just follows him around and hes had too msny chances now and the last time he got banned was the tip of the iceberg.

I have no knowledge about what happened but shouldn’t he make a proper ban appeal???

Gah, come on gggeeee, I know you to well to know you can write a much more elegant and informative ban appeal than that bro! But in all seriousness, I vote yes for unbanning… Why? I think it’s because of all the good memories I had with this man, he was a good pal of mine for quite sometime. I believe gggeeee, that what you’ve done was just plain idiotic and ridiculous, and in all honesty I think you need to be more serious about this situation. I know you are a good guy nick, I know you can actually man up and toss the troll side of you just for a bit to actually formally apologize to those you have upset.

After all that, personally I’d like to see Nick unban. He was apart of our pcb history for quite sometime, and helped shape and grow our server greatly. When he was staff, he knew how to get serious and would know how to take proper actions against a crime committed on our server. His mistake shouldn’t mask all of his good actions from the past. Remember guys, this man isn’t just a troll as you all set him out to be, he was once our friend, he is still my friend.

If we do unban, what kind of example is this setting to every other banned player? It’s basically saying to them if you leave it long enough and promise not to do it again you will get unbanned. That’s not how I want this server’s appeal section to consist of.

I go back to what I said in the last appeal:

This kind of behaviour is pathetic even for someone like gggeeee.

And to refer to sip’s point here:

At least once in the past gggeeee has been on Lemon’s steam account. Both of them have admitted that. Now we know that Lemon has also been on gggeeee’s. What actual solid evidence do we have that they do not both still have access to each others accounts? It’s not hilarious or ignorant, it is a legitimate possibility. If you can’t see that then you are the ignorant one.

The poll is at 5:5… that is one hell of a stalemate we are at.

Right, here comes a ranting post, if you dislike swearing, get the fuck over yourself.

:smiley:

Okay, I’ve been saying that Lemon is actually Lemon for ages now, thank fuck for him confirming it to over paranoid staff. I know Lemon well enough to tell. When this was first brought up, I spoke to him, and could tell instantly without having to ask. Now kindly stfu about this, it isn’t a factor.

Onto the actual discussion: I no longer really give a shit what gggeeee did. What bothers me is the trolling ban appeals. Lets be honest, if he posted this one first, he probably would have been unbanned by now. I can’t even fully remember what happened, but I do remember thinking worse shit had happened before this, and people had been unbanned. Some current staff have made worse fuck ups than this.

I’m voting yes for an unban. People have asked why he seems to be “above the law” for some staff during his appeals. Well, he isn’t, it’s just he didn’t really do anything majorly serious in the first place. Yes, he acted like a dick, but as I’ve said some staff have done worse. I haven’t ever had problems with him in game, apart from him maybe annoying me slightly being a bit of a troll (which he would stop if it actually genuinely annoyed people), but I can say that for the vast majority of players on the server. Chances are, you’ve probably pissed me off at some point. That’s how life in general works.

Everyone is fed up of this now. Let this be the last appeal; If he is unbanned, I do not want any staff members acting like dicks about it. As with many things, I’m going to have a “tough shit” policy regarding this. If he is not unbanned, it doesn’t look like he will be at all, therefore another appeal won’t be necessary any time soon. I also don’t want to see Gggeeee trolling in any more appeals if this one is denied. If that happens he can, quite simply, piss off.

If there is a stalemate, it will be decided by SOp+ staff.

The problem I’ve had with all the appeals so far is that he’s not meant to be able to make them. We seem to have forgotten he has a full ban on the forums, which means you can’t even log in.

Apologies to lemon, but quite often you both talk in exactly the same way. You surely see where I was coming from?

My vote: Unban him, why? Few reasons.

I have had talks with ggg and lemon a few times since the ban. They have made countless points why ggg should be given a second chance. All of them I agree with, The main point I like is the actual idea of a second chance. Yea he fucked up once but we have given almost everyone one who asks that second chance. Why should we deny ggg that?

A point made by lemon -

15:36 - () 888: but lets say he was coming back so he could harrass people
15:36 - () 888: so what?
15:36 - () 888: Ban him
15:36 - () 888: Problem solved
15:36 - () 888: He knows that too
15:36 - () 888: that if he does anything retarded
15:36 - () 888: he’ll banned instantly
15:36 - () 888: get*

Why keep denying him the chance to either prove he has changed, or prove that he should really be banned, Its a win win.

I made this point to shad about why not to give gggeeee a second chance where we gave others like fili second chances before.

13:57 - Shadowmeire: i mean, why did we unban Fili then? it wasn’t a banning spree, but it sure as hell coulda got us in a lot worse trouble
13:58 - «|Đ-P|» Ouhai_Ruby: fili wanst a dick about it afterwards. he took it properly and didn’t go ‘oh look a perfect oppourtunity to troll people’

Im not sure If ggg is going or trying to troll or if thats just how he now seems to communicate, either way if hes unbanned we would find out his true motives. If its to troll then Make a big huss and fuss about how a perm ban is the only course, if he actually wants to socialize and maybe play then whats the harm.

I’m casting my lot to unbanning. As for all of the points stated above, I most agree with “If he twitches funny, ban 'em!” “If he (Pardon me) fucks up, ban him”. I do not see the big deal here, G is a good guy, yeah he can be a bit trollish at times, but he’s an overall fun guy to be around.

Im casting my vote as remained banned for a few reasons:

For starters, so you guys are saying its perfectly acceptable for myself or any other staff member to simply ban everyone thats online and then ban themselves afterward for a BANG, LIKE RLLY??? If this is the kind of message you are sending to STAFF, I’m not sure if I sould be surprised or in the “fine do whatever you want because your staff and you are awesome” mood.

Next, I wouldn’t be mistaken if this is the second ban appeal he has made, no? (I dont really know, I thought he did). But if he really wants to become unbanned he would have put a lot more sympathy for what he did into his appeal, this is too childish if you ask me considerable for an unban. Just think of all the people we have unbanned because they knew very well what their actions caused and they expressed a deep apology without being looby loo like in this appeal. I’m not saying one has to be a writer to be unbanned but the fact of the matter is that I cannot take this ban appeal seriously therefore I vote no

I mean, it wasn’t acceptable, that is why he was banned for so bloody long. But we have been known to give second chances, and if unbanned he would be demoted to Member.

We aren’t saying its cool to be a jackass, we are saying he deserves a chance to at least get on and prove us all wrong.

BTW, how long will this vote be up? are we leaving it for 3 days like a staff app? or just a day?

I laugh honestly. I’ll post more when I get back… I’m glad this ban appeal is so split actually. Very interesting.

so you guys are saying its perfectly acceptable for myself or any other staff member to simply ban everyone thats online and then ban themselves afterward for a BANG, LIKE RLLY

None of us have said that at all. Honestly I don’t give two shits what happens at this point, I just want this sorted out seeing how much conflict it causes. I just cant stand how some staff hold grudges and seem to be saying no just because they dislike gg. On the other hand, no one should be saying yes because they like him.

i mean, he could have made this as guest, and its not that hard to change your IP address via the command line, so it is plausible he could and would have made it eventually.

But he is banned via, name, ip, host, and email.