Game Deals Sticky

Most of you dont know about this, as it released 2 hours ago, but the trailer for the newest Battlefield, Battlefield 1, was released. A World War 1 triple A title… I’ve been waiting for this moment for years… Thank you DICE, I love you…

Due to the release, and many people boarding the hype train, battlefield titles on Origin are on sale, I got Battlefield 4 Premium Edition (Normally $49.99 USD) for $19.99 USD. The premium edition comes with all DLCs and maps, and for about $20, this is a steal. Star Wars Battlefront, and The Sims 4 are also on sale.

Also, happy 400th post, to myself! ::slight_smile:

Jmvvana, my brother bought the basic Battlefield 4 game, for the Xbox One, for $10.00. I found out that the expansions for the game are going to be free, one by one. I currently got Dragon’s Teeth, in game. I saw the trailer, and I now realize why DICE named the game Battlefield 1 (Pretty smart of them), because it’s a prequel to the franchise.

On top of that, World War 1, 1, you get the point.

Everyone say it with me, #RIPCOD

http://starmade.org/

free early “demo” access on steam if anyone’s interested.

[size=12px]Name: LIMBO
[size=12px]Link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/48000/
Price: FREE
Rating: ESRB T
Expiry: June 23rd, 2016
Store/DRM: Steam
Summary: Uncertain of his sister’s fate, a boy enter’s LIMBO.

Gonna go ham on steam sale this year

I need to check the steamworks. Gotta foresee the future sales and prepare.

Most of you probably know by now, but the famously adored STEAM SUMMER SALE is currently underway, and has been for a few days. The sale will end on July 4th, and countless titles are on sale.

cough already a thread about it cough

apologies, I didnt see it…

(Sorry for double post, the old one was a while ago)

Pokemon Go has released in the United States, and is currently free on the app store. I recommend you take a look, or download it, as its really cool so far. I’ve found everything from Charmander to Gastly to Eevee in my own front yard.

I guess you could say that was -pected

get it? onix-pected? haha. ill leave

Note to anyone in UK land who’s thinking “it’s not out here yet but ooh there’s an apk”:

DON’T.

This happened before. The last time Niantic released a game in some places but not others, and the apk was shared throughout the world, they started banning the devices that were out-of-area (e.g. in the UK without a UK release). Not the accounts, the devices.

If you get the apk on your phone and get banned, your phone will never play Pokémon Go again.

@jmvvana Correction, it is released for USA, not all of North America. Up here in Canada I still cannot download it.

Also, you get Evolve for free now on steam.

Oh, apologies, I’ll fix that.

Life is Strange Episode 1 is now free on steam (for windows and mac) and consoles. As of yet, there is no end date.

Steam link for Windows and OS X.

I really enjoyed LiS and recently played it through for the second time. Episode 1 isn’t really a good representation of the rest of the series tone-wise. It gets a lot darker as the series progresses.

I must be the only person who has ever put into that website that they’re 10.

I’m not even 10.

XCOM 2 is 45% off, the lowest price so far. It is apparently an improvement over the first game.

However, I wouldn’t get it now, because your money is better spent on the world’s best [size=5pt](and only) pigeon dating simulator, Hatoful Boyfriend, which is significantly cheaper and 40% off right now.

Tropico 5 is 75% off from BundleStars. They get their keys directly from the game dev, activates on steam.

I have a 75% off coupon for Feist on steam. It’s valid until 9th November 2016 if anyone’s interested.

[s]In the new Humble GameMaker bundle, I got a spare copy of Cook Serve Delicious.

Overall Reviews: Overwhelmingly Positive
Recommended by world renowned Steam curator: PCB

PM me if you want it.[/s]

gone