Game Deals Sticky

Origin has 100% off The Sims 4 Digital Deluxe Upgrade by using the code SIMSUPGRADE

AUTUMN SALE! Steam has 66% off Terraria! Offer ends 1 December.

Name: Consortium
Link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/264240/
Price: FREE
Expiry: 1/18/2016
Store/DRM: Steam
Summary: Taking place entirely aboard a massive futuristic aircraft, CONSORTIUM is a first person science-fiction role-playing experience unlike any other. The story begins in our world - the “real world” - where we here at Interdimensional Games have developed a satellite (iDGi-1) capable of opening a digital rift through time and space…

[size=14pt]FREE GAME!!!

[size=14pt]Need For Speed - Most Wanted (2012 Edition) on Origin

[s]Free copy of Divekick. Activates on Steam. Windows only.

First to PM me gets it.[/s] Gone!

And a free copy of Stronghold Kingdoms. Activates on their site. Again, PM me.

Double post cause awesome deals.

The Witcher 3 is half off at GamesRepublic (Europe only). Redeems on GOG. This is the lowest price it has been on GOG, Steam or anywhere else.

[size=18pt]Clicky here

You can get ARK: Survival Evolved for US$12 (~£8.60) as the early release from the Humble Monthly Subscription. You’ll also get another few games on 4th March. If you don’t want to keep getting these bundles monthly, you can immediately cancel the subscription and still get this month’s stuff.

Saints Row 4 is on Playfield for $2.99. Their keys are legit, they get them directly from the game publishers/developers, and are verified on /r/GameDeals which has a stringent legitness test.

I LOVE YOU

Dark Souls for free: http://store.goldenjoystick.com/free-dark-souls

Offer open to UK/EU residents only aged over 16. The key will be available and useable 4 March 2016 until 31 March 2016.

Wait… was that legit? I saw a post about that from 4Chan and many people were quite wary of it. Even when they did do it, they got a notice saying it would be a week before they received it. E-mail and Steam ID were required. Those 2 things can let someone steal your account they said. That is, if they could break into your mail.

Golden joystick is legit afaik. They’re one of the more recognised video game awards so I doubt it’s a scam.

Even if it is, if you’ve secured your steam account properly they’d need access to your phone to even log in.

‘thomas was alone’ is US$2 (£1.40) [EXPIRED] on https://chrono.gg/ for 24 hours only. Also that site has a new game on sale every day. They tend to be indie games, so if you like that kind of thing keep an eye on it.

Thomas was Alone is a great game. I’ve played some of the iOS version, and despite being ultra simple, does a lot with character backgrounds and story, and the levels are simple and challenging at the same time. $2 is worth it.

Same website as before, https://chrono.gg/ Surgeon Simulator AE currently US$1.50 (~£1.05) expires 9am PST [EXPIRED]

For Today only, Ark: Survival Evolved is on sale on Steam. its 40% off, usually $29.99USD it is now $17.99 USD.

Double Deal!

GOG are having a sale. There is a constant stream of deals with a limited number of copies available.

If you’re feeling withdrawal from Fallout 4 (or couldn’t get it), Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition is on sale at gamesplanet. It’s about 4.99 local currency. Germany, France, UK.
If you live in the US It’s available from Imperial Games if you’re in the US or canada for $5.65USD, $7.48CAD (fractionally cheaper as well).]

And there’s another fairly good deal on chrono.gg. I’d recommend registering for an account with them and then you’ll get all the new deals emailed to you.

Heads up, it’s fallout new vegas he’s referring to, not fallout 4. Fallout 4 is still on sale on the linked sites but certainly not 4.99.

-_-

Of all the things I forgot to put in the post, it had to be the title of the game didn’t it?

Humble monthly bundle this time has South Park the stick of truth and this war of mine as the early releases.
For US$12 you get those 2 games instantly plus a bunch of other games at the end of the month.

Once again you can cancel immediately after and still get everything, but you also get 10% off their store while your subscription is active, so take a look around first