Game Deals Sticky

If you find an awesome game that’s really cheap, or have copies of games to give away, post it here!

For DRM games (including Steam, Origin and UPlay), only post links to authorised resellers. Keys from sites like G2A or kinguin have often had their keys revoked for being stolen, and accounts may be suspended. PCB is not responsible if this happens to you!

Here’s a template you can follow:
Name:
Link:
Price:
Metacritic Score: Optional, please link to the page
Rating: Optional, PEGI, ESRB or BBFC rating. Note: PCB Does not condone underaged people playing games.
Expiry:
Store/DRM: (DRM is where you redeem it, eg: Steam, Origin, UPlay)
Extras: (if any)
Summary: Feel free to copy paste from the store page

And BTW, feel free to comment on other people’s posts. Did you enjoy the game? Is it worth it? Is there a better deal elsewhere?

Name: Stealth Inc 2 (Sequel to Stealth Bastard)
Link: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/stealthinc2_agameofclones_freegame
Price: £0
Metacritic Rating: 77/100
Rating: PEGI 12
Expiry: August 31st
Store: Humble Bundle Store
[size=1em]DRM: Steam & DRM Free installer
Extras: Wallpapers and soundtrack
Summary:

In Stealth Inc 2, you play the role of a clone escaping a sinister and high-tech testing facility. Stealth Inc 2 tests both your brain and your reflexes over 60 varied levels linked together in a sprawling overworld.

Death is never more than a few moments away, but one of the few advantages of being a clone is that death isn’t all that permanent. With no loading screens and no lives to worry about, players are encouraged to use their inevitable demise as a learning tool as they navigate lasers, homicidal robots and terrifying bosses in the ultimate hostile work environment

[hr]

Name: The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition
Link:https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/thewitcher2_storefront
Price: £2.24
Metacritic Rating: 88/100,[size=1em]PCMRating: Glorious
Rating: ESRB 17+, PEGI 18
Expiry: August 31st
Store: Humble Bundle Store, redeemable on GOG.com
DRM: None, GOG download (I recommend using GOG Galaxy, it’s significantly easier than downloading all 13 parts manually)
Extras:

[ul][li][size=1em]Manual[/li][/ul]

[ul][li][size=1em]19 Wallpapers[/li][/ul]

[ul][li][size=1em]Digital Artbook[/li][/ul]

[ul][li][size=1em]Soundtrack in MP3 and FLAC[/li][/ul]

[ul][li][size=1em]14 Bonus videos[/li][/ul]

[ul][li][size=1em]6 Making of videos[/li][/ul]

[ul][li][size=1em]14 Avatars[/li][/ul]

[ul][li][size=1em]41 HQ artworks[/li][/ul]

[ul][li][size=1em]Character Posters[/li][/ul]

[ul][li][size=1em]50 page comic book[/li][/ul]

[ul][li][size=1em]Map of the northern kingdom[/li][/ul]

[ul][li][size=1em]Papercraft templates[/li][/ul]

[ul][li][size=1em]Pamphlet & Envelope[/li][/ul]

[ul][li][size=1em]Localised extras[/li][/ul]

[ul][li][size=1em]Modding Tools[/li][/ul]
[size=small]Summary:

[size=small]The second installment in the RPG saga about the Witcher, Geralt of Rivia, features a thoroughly engrossing, mature storyline defining new standards for thought-provoking, non-linear game narration. In addition to an epic story, the game features an original, brutal combat system that uniquely combines tactical elements with dynamic action. The player takes the role of Geralt, a professional monster slayer who became embroiled inthe political turmoil in the Kingdom of Temeria by helping to squash the rebellion undertaken by The Order of the Flaming Rose, and who saved the King’s life by protecting him from a witcher- like assassin. In the second part of the saga, Geralt remains at the center of political events. He begins his quest to reveal the identity of a group of assassins responsible for the slaying of rulers across the Northern Kingdoms, to find their connection to witchers, and to discover their motives.His investigation will lead him up the river Pontar into the turbulent borderland between Temeria, Kaedwen and Aedrin, where he will be entangled in a conflict between the most powerful forces of this world.

Note: 10% of your purchase goes to charity, you can customise this in the heading. I gave my 10% to Child’s Play. (Only for US and UK charities, fyi)

[size=12pt]Tom Clancys Humble Bundle deal: [size=12pt]https://www.humblebundle.com

[size=14pt]$1:

• Tom Clancys Rainbow Six
  • Tom Clancys Rainbox Six 3
  • Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Vegas
  • Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
  • Tom Clancys Ghost Recon
    - TOM CLANCYS RAINBOW SIX SIEGE MULTIPLAYER BETA

[size=14pt]PAYING MORE THAN AVERAGE:

• Tom Clancys Rainbox Six 2
  • Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Conviction
  • Tom Clancys Splinter Cell

[size=14pt]$10:

• Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Blacklist
  • Tom Clancys Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

[size=14pt]$75:

• Tom Clancys Rainbox Six Siege
  • Exclusive T-shirt
  • 66% Off Any 3 Ubisoft Games in the Humble Store (excludes pre orders)

Hello Guys,

That’s Right! Golden Joysticks is back again this year, and is available this year. This year you can claim a copy of Bioshock Infinite.

Well, here’s the link: http://www.gamesradar.com/goldenjoystickawards/vote/

GOG are doing a GOG Pinãta, which is $3 or local equivelent (£1.99 for us brits).

It can include ANY GOG game, but the total cost of the games will always be greater than the cost you paid. You won’t get games already in your GOG library.

Ends 18th September.

There’s also a big sale on at the same time, so go take a look.

As listed above:

Amnesia: The Dark Descent is free until 10AM Pacific Standard Time, on Steam. Grab it, super spoopy and fun.

Here’s Reqs from the Steam Page:

Win:

Processor: 2.0Ghz - Low budget CPUs such as Celeron or Duron needs to be at about twice the CPU speed
Memory: 2 GB
Hard Drive: 3GB
Graphics: Radeon X1000/GF 6 - Integrated graphics and very low budget cards might not work.

Mac:

Processor: 2.0Ghz
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: Radeon X1000/GeForce 6 (Integrated Intel Graphics not supported)
Hard Drive: 2GB space free

SteamOS/Linux:

OS: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, Mint 13 LTS, Fedora 16, fully updated
Processor: 2.0Ghz - Low budget CPUs such as Celeron or Duron needs to be at about twice the CPU speed.
Memory: 2 GB
Graphics: Radeon X1000/GeForce 6 - Integrated graphics and low budget cards might not work.
Hard Drive: 3 GB

Some backstory…

[details=“Spoiler”] The last remaining memories fade away into darkness. Your mind is a mess and only a feeling of being hunted remains. You must escape.
Awake…
Amnesia: The Dark Descent, a first person survival horror. A game about immersion, discovery and living through a nightmare. An experience that will chill you to the core.
You stumble through the narrow corridors as the distant cry is heard.
It is getting closer.
Explore…
Amnesia: The Dark Descent puts you in the shoes of Daniel as he wakes up in a desolate castle, barely remembering anything about his past. Exploring the eerie pathways, you must also take part of Daniel’s troubled memories. The horror does not only come from the outside, but from the inside as well. A disturbing odyssey into the dark corners of the human mind awaits.
A sound of dragging feet? Or is your mind playing tricks on you? [/details]

Very fun game, totally worth a download during this time.

Already played it, but worth “owning”. Was a fun game, especially with a crowd at a party.

Humble Bundle is currently for the Total War series.

$0.01 (£0.01) gets you:

Rome: Total War Sound Track
Total War: Warhammer Illustrated Campaign Map
A selection of Total War eBooks

$1 (~£0.65) gets you:

All of the above
Medieval II: Total War Collection
Viking: Battle for Asgard
Shogun: Total War Collection
Total War: ARENA Beta Access
Total War Battles: KINGDOM - Exclusive Banner + $10 worth of in-game gold

More than average (currently $9.73 (~£6.37)) gets you:

All of the above
Medieval: Total War Collection
Empire: Total War Collection
Total War Arena - $10 worth of in-game gold
66% off coupon for Total War: ATILLA in the Humble Store
Total War: Shogun 2 Collection
Napoleon: Total War Collection

$15 (~£9.78) gets you

All of the above
Rome II: Total War + 4 DLCs

$30 (~£19.55) gets you

All of the above
Total War Logo T-Shirt

Considering just the DLC for Rome II is worth the top tier of $30, this bundle is definitely a good deal, especially if you like these types of games like I do.

EDIT: Updated beat-the-average content.

Name: Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee
Link: [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]http://store.steampowered.com/app/15700/
Price: Free
Rating: T
Expiry: Sept 25, 2015
Store/DRM: Steam
[size=medium]Summary: [size=medium]Selected by the fickle finger of fate, Abe™, floor-waxer first class for RuptureFarms, was catapulted into a life of adventure when he overheard plans by his boss, Molluck the Glukkon™, to turn Abe and his fellow Mudokons into Tasty Treats as part of a last-ditch effort to rescue Molluck’s failing meat-packing empire.
During his escape from RuptureFarms, Abe received a vision from the mysterious Big Face, showing Abe that he must not only rescue his fellow Mudokons, but also protect all of Oddworld’s creatures from the predatory Magog Cartel. After completing arduous Temple trials, and journeying across a wasteland with his friend Elum, Abe was granted the awesome power of the Shrykull. Returning to RuptureFarms, Abe destroyed the foul slaughterhouse, rescued his buddies, and brought down some righteous lightning on top of Molluck’s pointy head.

Well… that one takes me back… I still own it for PS1. Get it guys! It was a lotta fun. Challenging to save all the workers.

Not free, .74 USD

I got it for free the other day lol.

I think it was only free for 24 hours. Gotta be quick with these things!

I also got it free. I love that we have this thread… Thank you!

Then the expiration date is wrong. Meh I didnt think id enjoy it. Mainly put it there for a heads up for others

Also I think you should remove the ones that already expired

I kinda like keeping a history of game deals. It gives examples of what this thread has done for people as well as giving formatting examples for others to follow. I want more people to contribute as soon as they see great deals like these. Free = post instantly!

Steam sale expiration times are always 10am Pacific on the given date. I have no idea why, but yeah.

Also if anyone wants a far more comprehensive list of game deals, I’d suggest going to /r/gamedeals as they have a massive community who keep it updated constantly.

Steam is having a fallout mega-sale. Every game (other than 4) is 50-66% off.

If you’ve never played Fallout, the current deal for Fallout 3: GOTY Edition is a really good deal, especially if you want to play it before FO4 comes out.

Steam Halloween Sale has started… but there aren’t actually any games in the sale yet…

Aaand it’s been removed, seems like they might have started it too early

It’s kinda started… The sale page is up, but there still isn’t a banner on the homepage.

There’s a banner now, but no sales in the page.[size=8pt] Maybe it’s a message?

Sales just appeared.