Forum Maintenance

I think it might need simplifying slightly…
maybe
one green bar = 100 rep?
And then popularity could be like is used to be, as rep and popularity are different things aren’t they?
OR
Change where it says popularity, to say Reputation: Then have the actual figure

Also, where do I + or - someone’s rep?

I dont think green bar is rep, i have 599 currently and i have one bar so, idk

Wow! This is nice! I feel so professional using the site!

Edit: Im getting this error message just above the PCB logo at the top of the home screen:

Notice: Undefined index: mod_cache in /home/andy134/public_html/projectcitybuild/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 1612

What does it mean?

Um, i have almost 500 points… but only 3 bars

AHH! I get it now.

Sip, for you it is
250 is posts X 2 = 500 + 100 for joining forums = 600
Each green bar is 300 rep as kyle said.

Oh ok i see it now.

I have 0 popularity :frowning:
But how do we rate other ppl’s popularity??

Shadow, you may still rep people, it just wont give them points yet. Your comments will still reach em. It does not take long to reach a power level of 1. In fact, everyone is supposed to get 90 points for joining the forums. 5 Posts to get 1 power level. I just have a lot of editing to do still.

:-X dont mind me im posting to see my rep :-X

The best way to see your actual rep points is to use: Profile < Forum Profile.

It will likely be the same as your previous rep. I will get around to updating many of our member’s rep. For most, it will be a simple +100 rep to account for the lack of the sign up bonus. I saw a new member had properly received the bonus.

To add or deduct to someone’s rep, you click the [+1][-1] link under their display picture on posts. A little window should popup and it’s pretty straight forward from there.

I can’t seem to get the same error messages you guys are getting, can someone please post a screenshot?

Ill check if I’m still getting it now.

Also, I can’t see and + / - ?

Oops, I forgot to assign permissions. Check again

Still nope…

And screenshot

I also cannot see the +/- symbols

Everything is fixed now!

Is it? I have not checked yet, but an issue I have been having is that my quick replies to posts are sent in, but the page does not update or remove my text. It looks as if the post button did not work, but then I end up double posting. It had not done this before.

Testing now!

Edit: Nope, still does it. The top says loading as if it is posting (which it is), but the page is not updating.

Upgraded the system again and did a ton of bug fixes and feature implementations.

See if you can spot them all :slight_smile:
(free cake for the winner!)

I get the error message that everyine does and the pictures and news are much lower than they should be and the server statuses dont load