DoodPlayz - 4th of April, 2015

[html]

Minecraft Username DoodPlayz

Date of Ban 4th of April, 2015
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by I do not know.

Reason for Ban It only says that this IP is banned. I do not know why.

Reason to be Unbanned I should be unbanned because I do not know what I did. I just signed up and I wanted to meet everyone and when I log back on I am banned.

[ Ban History ] No previous ban appeals on record.

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

Banned by me.

I used the /seen command, which, after the addition of name changes, shows which names the player has previously been. Yours came up as Thedood_29, who is banned.

We were first suspicious when you had the same skin as Thedood_29 and had “Dood” in your name.

There’s also the fact that, in game, you asked where you could sign up, yet you knew the website when you were banned just now. If you have anything else to say, I’m giving you 24 hrs. After that, this thread is locking.

Ok, I do admit that I just tried to get another chance. Oh well, just lock it.
Also I know the website because someone told me to sign up.

Well Doodz, if you are trying to get another chance, saying “Just lock it” when,I believe, Amphitryon was trying to give you a chance to explain yourself and maybe reduce your ban time, will not help getting you one!

Maybe you could actually say something and show us that you’re truly sorry!

This. Explain a bit and tell us why you want to come back on the server.

Just a reminder from last time:

Current offences include:

[ul][li]Pouring lava over buildings, taking up over an our of staff time to fix[/li]
[li]Greifing again[/li]
[li]Bypassing ban for number 2[/li][/ul]
I think he might have had his chance and blown it…

I will lock this now.

He has been told he will not be unbanned. The fact that he tried to bypass the ban, and lied about it, makes it all the more sure that he should not be back.

If anyone has a problem with me doing this, too bad. We do not need him back, nor do we want him back, after all the griefing and time we wasted on him.

Double-post, but I dun care, this needs to be noted visibly,

You are BANNED. Stop trying to join in, as it spams the chat, and if you DO manage to slip in, you will only be rebanned.

I reiterate: You are not wanted back. Go find another server.