Thedood_29 - Some day in February.

[html]

Minecraft Username Thedood_29

Date of Ban Some day in February.
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by I do not know.

Reason for Ban I was banned for griefing. I know that this was not right and I am very sorry for my incident.

Reason to be Unbanned I believe you should unban me because when I griefed the city, I was very bored. I hope everything that I have griefed has been fixed. I know that what I have done was very wrong but I had nothing to do. I am a very mature person even thought I was much out of my mind. I very sorry of what I have done. Doing something like this will never happen under my name ever again.
 Thank you for reading my apology. I am very sorry, I hope to see you guys on the server.
                  -Thedood_29</td>
</tr></table><p /><table style='background:#e0e0e0; padding:5px' width='100%'><tr><td>[ Ban History ]	No previous ban appeals on record.</td></tr></table><p />
[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

this is the most humorous ban appeal I’ve ever read IGN reviews 10/10 would ban again

banned by javi btw

Ok, so, for those who don’t know the story:

Thedood_29 lava griefed everywhere. I banned him.

I was on the server a couple days after, and he came on. How? I don’t know. Our ban system seems to fail sometimes. We had a little chat, he apologized, said basically what was in this appeal, and I told him that I’d let him go because I was feeling lenient, but that I was going to watch him. He seemed fine with this and continued to build respectively and not maliciously.

Today, he returned to the server. Javi realized that he was not supposed to be unbanned, and I told him the story. We talked for a bit in staff chat about it and he told me that Thedood_29 had griefed in more places than I had previously known and went ahead and banned him again.

In my opinion, I trust this player, but I do believe that he should be punished in some form. I’d like to see this turn into a temp-ban because Thedood_29 explained to me that he regretted doing this and he knows what he has done.

~Amphi

I too have had this problem, i believe it is being dealt with though.

You will never be unbanned. Go away, and good bye.

I was told that since I banned him first, that I have final decision on this case.

After a restart, the ban system fucked up again and unbanned both him and And7rey. We banned And7rey, but Thedood_29 came on later and him and I talked about it. He does seem truly sorry, and wishes to play on the server. For that reason, I will be unbanning him, but I will also be watching over him. He is aware that he is on a thin line and I promise to watch over him as closely as I can.

Locked.

~Amphi

He was initially banned by me, then that didn’t work and then was unbanned and rebanned. He major griefed, with lava and water. It took three staff nearly an hour to clean it up.

My input: Doing such malicious grief, that I HAD TO HELP clean in multiple places, should not be so easily excused by “being bored”. I personally don’t want this dude back, as he was annoying in general during his short stay as well.

This has been sorted out. Madant, Javi and I talked about it, and we agreed that there should be absolutely no flexibility when dealing with him.

Thanks,
Amphi

Just to be perfectly clear: He poured lava all over buildings, it took an hour to clean up, but it’s ok because he was bored. I’ll bear that in mind.