DigitalDoodle - 21st of September, 2015

[html]

Minecraft Username DigitalDoodle

Date of Ban 21st of September, 2015
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by Meta (some more letters i can remember)

Reason for Ban Playing games with staff.

Reason to be Unbanned wat??? y no play games with staff? is that a rule??? tell me when ill get unbanned

[ Ban History ] 1 other ban appeals found
1st of September, 2015

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

You were being abysmally annoying. You were warned 3 times by myself and Amphi to stop being annoying. So either explain to me why we should put up with your crap, or at least be damned apologetic about your appeal.

sigh

Some people.

Meta’s decision, I agree with everything he said.

Second banning, for an equally fucking retarded reason.

My vote’s no, but Meta’s choice. Don’t see why we need him doing dumb shit.

Can anyone at least tell me how long

Chicken

?

So far you have only worsened your chances of getting back on the server.
I will give you one last chance to make a real attempt to apologize. If you continue to mess around you will remain banned.

yes I am very sorry… ;-; I will stop being annoying. :’(…

Ok it let me join the game but please don’t think that was hacks. it let me join please resolve this problem i don’t want to be banned for hacks.

First off, don’t quadrouple post. I was literally typing a response and you posted two more times while I was typing. I deleted two of the posts to remove spam.
Secondly, don’t attempt to join the server when you know are still banned. I get that you didn’t intend to bypass.

Since you actually made a half ass attempt at apologizing, against my better judgement I’m going to be nice, if only because I try to have faith in humanity and give people second chances.
I will unban you. However, if you screw up again and are banned, you will stay gone. Permanently.