Cortwade - Message to Staff and Andre

[html]

Minecraft Username Cortwade

Date of Ban Message to Staff and Andre
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by

Reason for Ban I know, ban spam…

This is the only way I can communicate

Reason to be Unbanned Look guys, I put out an appeal yesterday, and it was autoblocked! Plz allow people to respond… That was my actual appeal, where I was presenting my case, and I didn’t ask andre to help… The reason this is a messege to andre, is I want his oppinion… Does he want me back? I’ve made friends on pcb, but Andres was the best… If yall dont unlock the previous one I made, plz keep this unlocked till Andres comments… If he dosent want me back on the server, then I’ll leave…

~[Possibly Member] Cortwade

[ Ban History ] 7 other ban appeals found
16th of February, 2016

16th of February, 2016

15th of February, 2016

15th of January, 2016

13th of January, 2016

31st of October, 2015

30th of July, 2015

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

Cortwade; first off, you’re not gonna get unbanned. You were responsible for the collapse of an entire nation a while back, and we just barely decided to unban you. Now, you’ve been banned again. You were given another chance, and ultimately failed.

I will leave this appeal up for Andre to respond, but after that it’s being locked and you are not going to make any more appeals, or else you’ll be forum banned.

Apologies; I’ve been overruled.

You’re banned from the game and the forums for a reason. This appeal spam is exactly the kind of thing that got you banned.

Now kindly stop making appeals and find somewhere else to play/post stuff.

There is to be no more discussion about this from anyone. Locked.