Cortwade - 17, March, 2016

[html]

Minecraft Username Cortwade

Date of Ban 17, March, 2016
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by TheOctopus

Reason for Ban "Being Disrespectful to other players."

Reason to be Unbanned sigh

It has been more than 2 years since the original ban, and 1 year 2 months since my latest. In this time, I have been reflecting on my decisions, and in short, I am ashamed of them. Frankly, I have been immature and rash, not giving others a chance to voice their opinions and concerns. When I was barred from Oakland, for god knows why (this isn’t me being rude, I’ve completely forgotten), I was rude to the player, whbilbo, for his decision. I realize now that he must have had just cause for his decision, and the fact that I tried to handle this, not with diplomacy, but with war, shows how right I was to have been banned.
As stated before, it has been 1 Year, 2 Months since I was banned. Much has passed since then, and I consider myself to have matured. While this most likely will not convince any of you that I should be unbanned, I would like you all to know that I no longer hold any resentment toward any of you all, and I hope you do not hate me anymore, for it was so long ago that my mistakes occurred. By banning my you simply were protecting your community, the community that you have all worked so hard to create.
I remember the early days when I joined this server. I built the first skyscraper in a city I think was called Raymont. I then went off and made my own town, Lonlisia. A few nearby cities then banned together and created the nation of Estopia, which I singlehandedly destroyed with my overbearing meetings. I was banned for the first time. After about 5 months, I was unbanned. I started out in the city of Burnton. I was then permitted to build my own district in that beautiful city. Later on, I was invited by Andre to co-mayor his city with them. Ah, I wish I could go back to those days.
I would love to start anew. If you all could find it in your hearts to give a person, even though I have made so many mistakes, one more chance, it would make me so happy. I understand your reluctance to do this, but I promise you, I have changed. I think before I act. I respect my peers, and superiors. Please, allow me back onto the server that made me so happy.
I have a new email, so I will be commenting from a user named “RealCortwade” because when I first joined the server, I actually signed up with a fake email…

Please take this into consideration, please.

~Cortwade

[ Ban History ] 12 other ban appeals found
2nd of October, 2016

1st of July, 2016

19th of April, 2016

18th of April, 2016

18th of February, 2016

16th of February, 2016

16th of February, 2016

15th of February, 2016

15th of January, 2016

13th of January, 2016

31st of October, 2015

30th of July, 2015

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

Slight mistake, I said I started out in Burnton after I was unbanned the first time, I meant Portland. Although, both of them are VERY nice.

Edit: Other mistake, I accidentally stated March of 2016, the ban was in January.

You have been banned many times for many reasons, but it has been quite some time. I’ll open up a staff discussion on this, this topic may be open for a bit.

Thank you, Jm

i believe i am able to speak in this case (as a victim),

Look cortwade, what you did was not right, it did not benefit you in any way. However time has passed and i am willing to forgive you, and let you re-enter our server, but on very thin ice, i am accepting your apology and i am for you coming back and starting anew like you said.

HOWEVER, i cannot speak for the whole server, so it is up to staff,

(just thought i would throw in my 2 cents)

Thank both of you for supporting me coming back, it means very much.

Unfortunately, the answer is still no. Hopefully this time you’ll realise that the decision won’t change in future. I’m also forum banning your new account.

Locking.