City of Rancho Cucamonga

Welcome back Fili!

Sup Fili?

im looking to be resident i have many good builds on the server i have 2 in bigcity and i am good at building vehicles

I am also looking to become a resident of the city, I have a modern house in the snowy mountainside in creative 2 (fili you just saw it)

Above two residency requests ACCEPTED.

IMPORTANT UPDATE! BOTTOM OF ORIGINAL POST (Regarding Home Ownership)

WOOLY MOTORS is constructing a new TESLA dealership and many new vehicles that will pop up when requested for by residents. Many service vehicles will also be built as and when needed including 911 vehicles, tow trucks, trucks etc.
So if you are a resident of Rancho Cucamongo then contact me and i will be in touch

For all those unacquainted with this wonderful brand of car:
http://theoatmeal.com/comics/tesla_model_s

Hi my name is Miner1969 and I want to know if I can be a resident in The City Of Rancho Cucamonga Thank u and I wish if I hear from u again

I would love to be a resedient!!!

I enjoy your city.

I have lost my reply so i made a new one

Here is a picture

i did not edit it

Resident request accepted

Resident request rejected…please reapply when you have built more on PCB (good builds). Unfortunately Rancho cannot keep up with the demand for builders and residents, so in order to ensure we have the best of the best builders we only give out resident slots to these types of builders. Please work to improve your building quality, and reapply soon!

[UPDATE]

Will be updating graffiti guidelines in warp zone soon due to a recent ban.

Hi Fili,
I’d like to apply to be a resident of Rancho. I’d like to help build one of the first high-rises in Rancho.
I have work in Jahvrapolis that you have seen, and I also constructed The Gateway Bridge from Jahvrapolis to Fortya (The one with the giant Esopian Flag on it).

• vrajitor94

Resident request accepted. Please see me next time we’re both on to discuss housing arrangements, wait until then until you try moving in.

Hello, my in-game-name is Jules167. Filipenis told me to come here to apply for building/residency rights in Rancho, so here I am. I would love to build and be a resident in such a magnificent city. I can show you my builds when you are next online.

~Jules167

When i encountered Rancho, i fell in love with the city and i fell in more love when i found out it was Rancho Cucamonga in Cali because i have been there and my parents have worked there. Just the fact that it is a city in Cali wins my heart. I would love to become a resident and or builder of Rancho.

Above two resident requests accepted. Please see me next time we’re both on to discuss housing arrangements, wait until then until you try moving in.

Hey, I’m Josheraz and I wanted to apply for residency in Rancho Cucamonga. I can build CA style, and such, modern referable and minimalistic, but I’m used with SF sub-urban housing or high-rise. Ty
~Signed by Josheraz ) - Joshez

Resident request accepted. Please see me next time we’re both on to discuss housing arrangements, wait until then until you try moving in.

In other news…WE HAVE HIT 25 RESIDENTS AS OF LAST WEEK! This is a big deal for the city!

For those of you who don’t frequent the forums, be aware that I will soon be making a brand new thread when the new map dedicated to the city is up, rendering my throwaway account I used to start this thread unnecessary.

This thread will include: The first post; all updates since then; a MUCH easier residency process (no asking/seeing best build in game required); updated residency perks; updated city map; updated city banner; the shutdown of the website (unnecessary); plans for the city; applications for certain city positions that will now be necessary for the city to function more efficiently; district leader bios/misc bios; and more!

Sound overwhelming? It is! I will be working on this up until the map releases, and I hope to have it done and appealing to the eye by then.

ALSO. DO NOT. I REPEAT. DO NOT ask if you can be a builder of the map if you are not a current resident! This is very annoying. If you wish to be included in the new map, you must be a resident of the city! There is still time to apply! When the new map is up, I will hopefully keep resident applications as easy as they are now for new builders.

Thank you,

Filipenis

Leader of the Cucamonga Republic
Mayor/Owner of Rancho Cucamonga
Dedicated 4 Year Member of PCB

Cant wait to start building filpenis!!! lets make rancho the best place ever!!!

Fili, I wan’t to become a resident of Rancho Cucamonga, CA. I’ve been looking at the work since January. Thank you.