City of Rancho Cucamonga

When you own a store, you own any future stores of it’s kind. So if you made KFC, any future KFC will be yours.

You also are in charge of where to put new locations of your store. If that is for you then you know the drill, next time I see you ingame…

I Will Be Moving In And Making One Of My Banks “MazeBank” Ill Try To Start By The 29th Or 30th On Those Builds :slight_smile:

~Jacob

Approved

I’d like to make a Burgers R Us on the biggest available main road if possible. :slight_smile:

I’d like to make my store “PCB Tourism” in the Lime Street Promenade. I now realize that it isn’t a real store, but I have multiple locations in places like Acra City and Raymont.

~Yoshioooooo

You aren’t a resident.

Fine by me, so you will be the owner of both a real life store along with PCB Tourism or JUST PCB Tourism?

Please don’t double post. Use the modify button if you have something else to say.

Just PCB Tourism. :smiley: Thanks!

Voting is residents only…

Voting starts now. Voting lasts until Sunday January 4’th 5PM PST (8PM EST). Votes will then be incorporated into January’s master plan and done as soon as possible.

Copy and paste the voting format below into your vote post please, replacing things in parentheses with your vote:

Section of road or freeway most in need of PAVEMENT repair, 1 city block only: (Go on website to see list of roads or if you already have on in mind please do vote for it here.)

Which way should Rancho Cucamonga expand for the month of January: (North, South, East, West)

Building most in need of renovations/replacement: (i.e. church building, TheJosh’s out of theme home, etc.)

Stretch of road or freeway most in need of lighting upgrades and repairs, 1 city block or freeway section only: (i.e. Burnt out glowstone, eyesore lighting structures.)

What event or gathering would you like to see in the city this year?: (Optional)

Would you like to see Rancho split up into districts run by different people but with Filipenis remaining as the overall power, with a vote taking place February 1st?: (Yes/No…i.e. White Oak being a district run by someone such as JetBirdie, will keep districts not seeing much new construction very alive and up to date).

Any other suggestions/comments?: (Optional, i.e. what should be put into next vote).

Section of road or freeway most in need of PAVEMENT repair, 1 city block only: Cajalco Drive east of S Main Street.

Which way should Rancho Cucamonga expand for the month of January: North

Building most in need of renovations/replacement: Church Building

Stretch of road or freeway most in need of lighting upgrades and repairs, 1 city block or freeway section only: Cajalco Drive east of S Main Street

What event or gathering would you like to see in the city this year?: Ice Skate Rancho / Spleef Rancho

Would you like to see Rancho split up into districts run by different people but with Filipenis remaining as the overall power, with a vote taking place February 1st?: Yes

Any other suggestions/comments?: Nein

Building most in need of renovations/replacement: (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE THE WARP BUILDING)

It seriously needs to be renovated ;D

~Yoshio

Which way should Rancho Cucamonga expand for the month of January: (Nort)

Building most in need of renovations/replacement: (Whatever the shortest building happens to be)

Would you like to see Rancho split up into districts run by different people but with Filipenis remaining as the overall power, with a vote taking place February 1st?: (Yes)

Section of road or freeway most in need of PAVEMENT repair, 1 city block only:
Which way should Rancho Cucamonga expand for the month of January: North

Building most in need of renovations/replacement: Spawn house thingy

Stretch of road or freeway most in need of lighting upgrades and repairs, 1 city block or freeway section only: Lime Street west of Main Street (that one block)

What event or gathering would you like to see in the city this year?: Ice skate as others suggested; how about block parties?

Would you like to see Rancho split up into districts run by different people but with Filipenis remaining as the overall power, with a vote taking place February 1st?: Yes

Any other suggestions/comments?: None

Stretch of road or freeway most in need of lighting upgrades and repairs, 1 city block or freeway section only: Lime Street south of Main Street (that one block)

I’m assuming you mean west of Main?

Yes, edited my vote accordingly for the record.

THE VOTES HAVE BEEN CAST, although few were actually cast, these plans will be included in the January Master Plan which you can find below!

OVERALL NORTH EXPANSION PLANNED, DOWNTOWN DISTRICT.

January 5th: Full Surface pavement repair, Cajalco Drive E of S Main Street, light repair on E Lime Street west of S Main Street, Graffiti Cleanup. COMPLETED ON TIME

January 6th-7th: New spawn building to be started and complete. COMPLETED AHEAD OF SCHEDULE, 1/6/15

January 8th: Ice skating renovation to park at the corner of Cajalco and S Main Street. COMPLETED ON SCHEDULE

January 9th: Winter Block Party!

January 10th: Announcement of how district leaders will work, primary elections started.

January 11th: Any remaining Christmas decor will be taken down, Continuation of the Serrana Capping Project.

January 12th-13th: Completion of the Serrana Capping Project. COMPLETED AHEAD OF SCHEDULE, 1/9/15

January 13th-18th: Resume Lime Street Promenade, start moving businesses in as buildings are put up.

January 19th-20th: Lime Street Promenade is complete.

January 21st: Construction of Normandie Street, from current 1-10 end to the east to White Oak Ave.

January 22nd-25th: Construction of assorted buildings along Normandie Street, midrises.

January 26th-27th: Construction of White Oak Avenue freeway off ramp from 1-10 West. Widening and finalizing of White Oak Avenue from the new off ramp exit to Las Posas Road.

January 28th: Start a new vote, similar to this, but much easier to understand :wink:

January 29th: Renovate park with ice rink to original/new layout.

January 30th: N Main Street extended to the future 1st street.

January 31st: Vote closing, February plan announced/started!

IS OF VERY NICE BUILDINGS BUT DOES NOT COMMUNISM
INCREASE COMMUNISM
INCREASE THE ZONE
COME IN DONT JUST STAND THERE!

Due to school and other personal obligations, some projects will be moved to a later unsaid date.

Projects resumed.

Yay Filipenis is back! Hey sorry I didn’t keep it up myself, I was busy with school/life as well.