City of Rancho Cucamonga

[move][size=36pt]RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA[/move]

Hello, for those of you who don’t know me my username is StickySheets003, and I am the owner/mayor of Rancho Cucamonga in the creative server. RC is a city based on California, specifically Los Angeles and is rapidly growing and expected to take up much of the mesa region it is in.

I just received a warp, which you can access through /warp rancho .

With rapid growth comes rapid change, so instead of a forum post for all news headlines I have made a little website for the city and all projects within. Thank you and be sure to visit soon!

www.ranchocucamongapcb.weebly.com

UNABLE TO PUT THIS ON WEBSITE, 5 FORUM LIMIT WITH FREE WEEBLY ACCOUNT.

Become a resident of Rancho Cucamonga!

Becoming a resident of Rancho Cucamonga means that you own property in the city and/or have built a structure in the city. Residents get special privileges!

Every 1st day of every month, Rancho will have a call to vote from residents! Here are all the votes (constantly updated), each resident will have 1 vote in each category.

• Road that needs to be completely redone: 1 city block of road only if a road/street, between 2 exits if freeway.

• Which way Rancho should expand for the month: North, South, East or West.

• Building most in need of renovations/replacement.

• More will be added as time goes on, this is all for now.

• Street most in need of lighting upgrades.

TO BECOME A RESIDENT OF RANCHO CUCAMONGA:

• Must be at least a member on the server.

• Must have at least 1 good build on the creative/survival server, Sticky will be the judge of this.

• Must be trusted by Sticky.

Residents get all the perks above and…

BUILDING IN RANCHO CUCAMONGA:

If you wish to build in Rancho, you must first be a resident of the city. Rule added 12/5/14. NO EXCEPTIONS.

AS OF 5/31/15

MULTIPLE HOME OWNERSHIP…NOW AVAILABLE! (Certain Qualifications)

Member - 1 home ONLY. 1 business ONLY. 2 cars MAX.
Trusted - 2 homes ONLY. 1 business ONLY. 2 cars MAX, 1 boat MAX.
Mod - 2 homes ONLY. 2 business ONLY. 3 cars MAX, 1 boat MAX, 1 plane/heli MAX.
OP - 3 homes ONLY. 2 business ONLY. 4 cars MAX, 2 boats MAX, 1 plane/heli MAX.
Admin - 3 homes ONLY. 3 business ONLY. 5 cars MAX, 2 boats MAX, 2 planes/helis MAX.
Donator - 3 homes ONLY. 3 business ONLY. 5 cars MAX, 2 boats MAX, 2 planes/helis MAX.

LICENSE PLATES ON FRONT AND BACK OF VEHICLE/BOAT IN CALIFORNIA.

ALL VEHICLES & BOATS MUST HAVE LICENSE PLATES! FORMAT IS…

FOR PERSONAL USE VEHICLES

LINE 1 - Upper left corner, any month of the year, upper right corner 2016.
LINE 2 - CALIFORNIA
LINE 3 - LICENSE PLATE NUMBER (7 chars MAX!)
LINE 4 - Association, car dealer, etc…basically anything. Or just leave blank!

FOR OFFICIAL USE VEHICLES (CITY VEHICLES/HIGH END VEHICLES)

LINE 1 - (leave blank)
LINE 2 - C A E X E M P T
LINE 3 - LICENSE PLATE NUMBER (7 chars MAX!)
LINE 4 - (leave blank)

^^^NO PLATES? NO TAGS? EXPIRED TAGS? FAILURE TO ADHERE TO THESE^^^ LAWS WILL RESULT IN YOUR VEHICLE BEING DESTROYED AND CONSIDERED BUILDING WITHOUT PERMISSION OR GRIEF DEPENDING ON THE SEVERITY! YOU WILL BE GIVEN A TICKET AND ALSO MESSAGED DIRECTLY WITH A WEEKS TIME TO FIX THE PLATES OR ISSUES WITH YOUR VEHICLE. WE WILL SOON CREATE A PARKING ENFORCEMENT SQUAD IN RANCHO TO HANDLE THIS BETTER!

VEHICLES, BOATS, PLANES, HELIS are for PERSONAL PROPERTY ONLY! May ONLY be placed on YOUR property! Your property includes your land, including the curb IMMEDIATELY in front of your land! If you live in an apartment, you may place these items outside in the appropriate lot!

VEHICLES in TRAVEL LANES outside of PROPERTY areas to be considered GRIEFING/BUILDING WITHOUT PERMISSION, kicks/bans WILL be ENFORCED!

When you own a store, you own any future stores of it’s kind. So if you made KFC, any future KFC will be yours.

You also are in charge of where to put new locations of your store. If that is for you then you know the drill, next time I see you ingame…

AS OF 6/11/15

Graffiti is allowed, but follow these guidelines to avoid being banned or kicked!

-Sign graffiti, allowed ON ANY FLAT SURFACE except vehicles, light emitting blocks, and any type of glass.
-Block graffiti (block destruction required) allowed ONLY on retaining walls, supports, and other non-private use structures… no block graffiti on private property, this WILL get you banned!

RESIDENT LIST

StickySheets003 - 3111 S. Main Street
AngelSentinel - 13293 Cajalco Drive
CherryRed - 13329 Cajalco Drive
Tomicalover - 3132 S Main Street
CaptainFlappy_XD - 3136 S Main Street
ItalianChild
JetBirdie - 13140 Las Posas Road
EpicOsakar - 13336 Cajalco Drive
darknessdeath999 - 13334 Cajalco Drive
saadon45429 - 13332 Cajalco Drive
Hjcole82 - 13290 Cajalco Drive
YoshioTanabe - 3149 S Main Street Apt. 102 / 4244 White Oak Avenue
Fluffy_Manimal - 3149 S Main Street Apt. 201
TNT1787 - 4256 White Oak Avenue
Claudia - 1258 Wilcox Al
wooly19 - 13335 Cajalco Dr
xXWildzXx - 13338 Cajalco Dr
HopedPit437332 - 3149 S Main St Apt. 301
RJBud1 - 13337 Cajalco Dr
Miner1969 - 13339 Cajalco Dr
laurenp277 - 13297 White Oak Avenue
vrajitor94
Jules167
MarkTheMarker
The_Jacob
zwinky12

RESIDENT COUNT AT -26- AND COUNTING! NEXT MILESTONE AT -25-!

Nice! I was hoping to see something like this on the forums from you! It’ll definitely give RC some more well-deserved attention!

~Yoshio

Main post updated.

Hey! I’d love to be a resident! I’m a Member+, and I can show you some of my builds on PCB once we’re both on!

~Yoshio

Nice, I have been to LA and Rancho Cucamonga in real life :smiley: haha

Next time you’re on the server we’ll talk.

ill have to check this out sometime!

Figures you trust me most likely, I’m becoming a resident and there aint shit you can do to stop me, maybe I’ll help create with you along the way! :smiley:

Alright I’ll talk to you next time I see you online!

By the way, on the website, under deals, you can combine National Railways and the highway project to one company, UTC. That’s our network :slight_smile: .

Thanks,
~Yoshio
President, UTC

Edited, does the UTC have a site?

Nope, not yet. Thinking about it, though. :smiley:

Graffiti now allowed on ANY wall section/surface with no windows at ground level…because of…not enough graffiti for it to feel like LA yet!

I love this town. I loved graffiti-izing it XD. I want to become a resident of the town, as you can see I’m a Member+. Also a did you know fact:

Rancho Cucamonga is a real town in southeastern LA, but you probably already knew that because you’re the member. XD. Ahh, the things Google Earth 3D can teach you.

I was watching some bad reality show when an audience member came on from Rancho Cucamonga, and i was like LOLWUT IT’S REEEEAL??!?!?!?!?!!!?1?!?!111?!?!

I actually knew about the city in LA for a long time, and when I saw the name of Rancho, I thought it sounded familiar, then a couple days ago when I was playing Google Earth Flight Simulator, I looked in the distance on LA and saw the white letters “Rancho Cucamonga” with the red dot in the distance, and I was like, “Oh YEAHHH, that’s why it sounded familiar.”

BTW, I can’t come on for a couple days because I’m grounded, so can you save me a plot or city block in Park City? Yeah, IK about it XD.

P.S: Do you leik mah new sig / / / /

Sounds good, next time I’m on and see you on we’ll talk!

Residents, prospective residents, and visitors… HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I haven’t been on a whole lot lately because of family stuff back in the UK, but am now back in California so the green light is back on!

While I was gone I realized I forgot to do something I wanted to do before I left for the UK the 23rd, decorate Rancho Cucamonga for the holidays! This includes Christmas type lights, decorative banners, and palms! I encourage current residents to do the same! I know its late but why the hell not?

Decorating will start IMMEDIATELY and will require the complete closure at random times of White Oak Ave, Main Street, and Lime Street. Not that this matters, just for RP/realism :stuck_out_tongue:

Decorations will stay up until January 11th, then will be taken down and replaced with winter themed banners. Lights/decorated palms will all be taken down the 11th with some rare exceptions.

Expect MAJOR progress on Serrana Luxury Living also, as this will be the main focus of attention for this week up to Saturday most likely. I am off work for 8 days!

Thank you!

Alot of people have been requesting multiple ownership and new residents have been confused with pricing information so here’s an announcement.

MULTIPLE HOME OWNERSHIP…NOW AVAILABLE! (Certain Qualifications)

Member - 1 home ONLY. 1 business ONLY.
Trusted - 2 homes ONLY. 1 business ONLY.
Mod - 2 homes ONLY. 2 business ONLY.
OP - 3 homes ONLY. 2 business ONLY.
Admin - 3 homes ONLY. 3 business ONLY.
Donator - 3 homes ONLY. 3 business ONLY.

Very simple. Multiple homes restricted because of the fact that I would like to see old neighborhoods see continued activity.

When you own a store, you own any future stores of it’s kind. So if you made KFC, any future KFC will be yours.

You also are in charge of where to put new locations of your store. If that is for you then you know the drill, next time I see you ingame…

NOW…

PRICES ON HOMES/APARTMENTS FOR REALISM/GRIEF PREVENTION ONLY!

ALL HOMES FREE. But you still must talk to me before move in / building day.

Thank you!

~Sticky

I’d love to own a store in the Lime Street Promenade. I’d make it a real-life store, not something made up.

Thanks for your consideration
~Yoshio