chichibilly - 25th of August, 2015

[html]

Minecraft Username chichibilly

Date of Ban 25th of August, 2015
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by TheOctopus

Reason for Ban Permenant ban, griefing, insulting players, bypassing ban

Reason to be Unbanned Dear Project City Build Staff,
I am truly sorry for what I did today. I am here to tell the truth. I felt that the server needed a little drama to it. So I wanted to create a fighting scene my classmate Whbilbo. I pretended that I was angry that “tigerx112” was using my apartment building as her unit. And whbilbo was apologizing to her for my behaviour. I thought that it was whbilbo’s fault for letting her build there so I created a drama scene. I griefed a little and wrote mean stuff to him. he wasn’t offended in any way in real life. People thought this scene was real so they chanted to ban me. TheOctopus saw it and the evidence and banned me for 3 days. I wanted to see if I could still join the server after being banned. Somehow, I could XD. So I continued playing. TheOctopus said that I was violating the ban so he banned me permanently. I still can join the server right now but one of the kind staff members told me that it was violating the permanent ban. Therefore, I got off and here I am. I am truly sorry for what I did and I didn’t know it was going to get out of hand like this. I promise nothing like this will ever happen. Thank you for your time.

[ Ban History ] No previous ban appeals on record.

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

I was the “Kind staff member”. He was fairly easy to deal with through the process, although Octo has the final say on this case.

Can I have a quick say? The apartment he claims as his. He destroyed all the interior without asking me first. I paid for that house and then quickly said I couldn’t keep it.

I didn’t know you claimed it @Tigerx112 . I was working on that building for a few days and I saw furniture. So i destroyed it because it was my property. whbilbo assigned me that property to build an apartment building. it wasn’t even complete yet! in real life, would you let residents move in in an uncomplete building? No! So thats why I thought @Tigerx112 griefed my building. nobody told me someone was moving in to my unfinished building. I would have been fine if @whbilbo warned me earlier.

I’m failing to see why you kept trying to join the server whilst you were banned, and after getting on and being permabanned, you did it again.

I’m sorry TheOctopus. I just love building on this server so much. You see, I had a server like this before. My server has been down for quite a while and Im craving for city building. PCB offers what I have been looking for. I promise I won’t join again if Im banned. Could you please consider shortening my ban period please? thank you

The thing is we are gonna have a bit of a problem if you come back. You can’t have the apartment building. Sorry

TheOctopus banned me again because he thought I was supposed to be banned but clearly I was not. Another OP (i think it started with an A) unbanned me. He said I should be unbanned. So I learned my lesson right. Then today, when I came back on, TheOctopus banned me. I DIDNT DO ANYTHING … This is so unreasonable

nobody replies to me. please un ban me please. I didn’t do anything wrong. i won’t grief ever again. this server means a lot to me

Sorry dude but your meant to be on a perma ban so I don’t think your getting out of this that easily

You’re really pissing me off.
You insulted people in various manners.
You bypassed the ban.
You bypassed the ban again.
And you did it again.

You’ve been a constant annoyance.
You will remain banned.
Locking.