Changes to Gameplay

I for one am happy that now i can use tnt to help mine out some of my new city. :smiley:

i know that pretty soon Treetop is going to be so full that i will have to stop accepting to townsfolk. or expand to a rediculous amountā€¦ im Fairly sure that either i will stop accepting new members, or there will be a Palm Springs Subberbs for Treetop the way it is growing XD

also, i know this may not be the best place to advertise it, but Treetop is about to (in the next week or so) have its own underground marketplaceā€¦ is there any way it could have a warp when it is finished?

Maybe shadow you can make a desert place or a massive town to connect to it, make it bigger and BETTER!

Shadow, depending on the size of it, I think we can do that.

its gunna be fairly large, and multi tiered, all underground. just trying to stirr up new reasons for people to stay in Treetop and to give people an outlet to make more money and make projects around town easier.

Yeah shadow. You may need to step up your reasons for people to stay in your city. >:D Cuz i plan on doing a ton with my new city. Itā€™s gona have tons of event areas, and if it comes to it, this place will only allow residents to play in the games. :wink:

lawl. i look forward to the competition Myth. ::slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: ;D

I SMELL EVIL AFOOT!

Nooooo ::smiley: >:D

TNT is hard to make in survival.

As long as we have the chance to use it, i am happy. :smiley: So now i can finally do some technical mining for my city. ;D Actually, when do we plan on going public exactly? ??? And will these new rules and stuff be applied on that date, or some time before/after?

New rules will apply as soon as creative gets moved to a new map. We will go public a bit after that, after any flaws/bugs in the plugins or permissions are sorted out.

How about transfers? When will we be able to transfer player creations that were saved from the 1.0 map?

As soon as someone figures out how to transfer Filiā€™s city :stuck_out_tongue:

Now that I think about it, could yā€™all wit on the creative map until I can get the cords for some of my movie sets.

Does fili even want the city transfered??

Iā€™m not sure. But kyle and others (including myself) do because itā€™s such an awesome build.