Centralised 1.8 Issues Thread

Server overloaded and couldn’t complete the scheduled reboot so I force rebooted the whole thing.

RAM usage was extremely high which I believe is due to dynmap rendering the maps at super high quality. The rendering isn’t the problem. The problem is that dynmap stores every tile image in memory (which is exponentially higher with high quality images and more of them).

So is this likely to happen again?

Andy is changing the settings to see if it fixes the issue. It should, but lets find out shall we?

Regarding the player money bug, a few people (30-ish) had been on the server before someone used a command to set everyone’s money to 500. Not sure if this means those who came on later only got 30 or what.

Sometimes when you mine a block it reappears. This can get very annoying. One time i had to mine the same block at least 5 times for it to finally stay mined.

Yup this is called lag. We have always had it and chances are we always will.

this is due to the map still being rendered. it will stay for a while.

Yeah, crashed and MyMcadmin is down too.

I had to restart the server an hour ago too because ram was at 100%.

Probably due to the high number of players tonight.

When is the server going to be online again?

Server rebooted

I was away at work today, but still… msg myself, John, or Andy and we can fix it. For John and I, we can fix if the box is still up. Only Andy can fix if it’s a full crash.

Steam is fastest way to reach me.

Server is offline again.

It was restarting… lol

It was offline for at least 10 minutes. Maybe it was my computer? @Sacreddeathflame

I had noticed that it had gone down, and I was unable to start mcmyadmin… Tried to reboot the box… Didn’t come back up, and then I had to go to work.

Sorry, that 10 minute down time was my fault. I accidentally didn’t boot the server as a background process, so when I logged out it closed the server as well.

everyone is unable to connect to the server.
can we get someone to restart the server?
Fatso to the rescue!

btw this is the second time this happened this week.

server works properly now =)

this might help, or can someone message me about what being the flaw of LWC? (/cmodify)

Glad to help anyone, anytime, with anything :slight_smile:

-Fish

Server is offline since 22:15 GMT +0

Can’t get onto MCMA. Messaging people on steam.