Careers

When I’m older, I’ll want to get in the Boeing Aero space career. (Hopefully I still can by then)

So uhh yeah that pretty much explains what I wanna be xD

I’m doing a FdSc in Construction at Uni (FdSc means foundation degree in the sciences). Still in my 1st year, but if I do well enough this year I can upgrade to a Bachelors in either Construction Management, Building Surveying or Quantity Surveying.

From there, I’ll either go get a job or try for a masters in something related. Possibly town planning, as that’s what I wanted to do originally.

The construction industry is a very large, and very well paid business, especially if your job doesn’t involve physically building anything.

Planned University - Southern Californian Institute of Architecture/ Parsons ( I will eventually choose one but SCI-Arc is preferable…)
And Major - Architecture; Minor - Business/ Fashion Designer :smiley:

Well there is two things I have in mind; I either want to follow in my father’s footsteps and become an electronics repair man or what ever you call it. His business is called The Stereodoctor. But either that or I want to enter the Airforce as I love planes!

Well… I was in the Air Force for a few years. Left it and got a service job. Started and completed college while doing that job. Still doing that job. Not even close to my degree in computer networking +security.

Job searching while you have a job is odd to me. I mean, I did job searching when I did not have one, and it made sense. I had the freedom to choose. Now I am conflicted over leaving a good thing for a risky thing.