Careers

lolz ur last name is originally dutch and it means Bird =)

@Yomigaere flies away 8)

I want to be a molecular clinical labratory geneticist or a constitutional lawyer.

I’m on my first year in university, and I’m studying Pharmaceutical Sciences. Hopefully I’ll be able to move to Medicine next year.

Ooh, Cherry I like the sound of your plans! If I could do anything, I’d go for music stuff. Buuuut no job security, difficult to get into, potentially crappy pay, etc etc etc… dreams crushed

I’m working with music and programming (gaming/software programming), so I was thinking of maybe becoming a musician/programmer. I also like drawing and animating, but maybe I could do that for the games.

Buildin’ and Programmin’ and Musicmakin’,
BryceDestroyer03

How about you make animated music video’s about programming :stuck_out_tongue:

Or musical artistic games on art and music. :stuck_out_tongue:

If GCSEs turn out well I’ll be doing a Creative IT course in college. For a future career though, I hope to get into 3D graphics and modelling. I may own a small business too when I’m older.

Cherry radio sounds really cool I’ve always wanted to have an experience on what radio is like in the studio!

Graphic designer, comic book artist or a cat

Probs a cat tbh

Politics.

Do you have a job in politics?

litterally same

Dont do cats…
I dont even know what College i want to go to. Im a junior and i really dont have plans. I would probably try to find something like a stay at home job.

Either electronic music making or a security thing. I may join the National Guard and be someone who does computery stuff there too.

allot of computery things i see in this thread.

i myself am over a year into a degree in culinary arts (cooking) and plan to work on a cruise ship or as a private chef. all i am comfortable in saying is my school is based in west Michigan.

Woah, nice! Culinary stuff is the shit. My family is extremely fond of cookin’ all sorts of things :smiley: Good luck with your degree!

@diemortal

I hope to major in some branch of computer science sometime (currently a sophomore in high school) - UI/UX design seems like fun. I’ve also considered (and may still be considering) freelance music (pretty hard to make a living, from what I hear) or freelance photography/videography (not as difficult).

Majoring in Civil Engineering to make bridges. :smiley: Just a freshy though. D:

@AngelSentinel

I’d love to see some of your work sometime :smiley: Didn’t know you were into photography!

I want to do architecture and theater, mix the to and call it set design. It’s a fun degree/idea with a bit of a fallback! The college I’m looking at is a small one in Minnesota too, and since they only do pre-arch, I might even have time for a third degree. That’s just crazy thinking about.