Best Town Attraction Contest!

[size=12pt]Make the best town attraction in survival! This could be a roller coaster, skating rink, park, pool, or anything else you can think of!

[size=12pt]You have until August 1st to submit your creation. Winners will be chosen by poll.

[size=12pt]$10,000

[size=12pt]$5,000

[size=12pt]$2,500

Nice! I will be making something in Newhaven :smiley:

Awesome and Creative idea! I would love to, but unfortunately I will be away for most of the next few weeks as I am working full-time. Good luck to all participants!

I will probably be entering, although my idea is mad… Probably can’t be done.

I very much like this idea! Too bad it’s highly unlikely I’ll be able to gather enough Lapis to finish Lazooli Cove’s water tower D:
Good luck to other contestants as well and if you need any help for inspiration/ideas or progress ratings until the time of entry then you should get in touch with somebody…like me :smiley:

Does your town have to meet the town requirements? Or can I use to town I am working on?

I have plenty at my shop :wink:

Well, it doesn’t have to, but you have 2 weeks. Players are voting and it might be difficult for them to visit your town.

eh why not I will give it a shot. I will start when I get back and it will be in arbor.

I’m wondering where I post the files about our attraction building ?

Alright! I finished my statue!

Me being a terrible builder this took me forever. xD I am setting a TEMPORARY warp.

To see my entry come to ./warp elysium.

This warp will be removed after the contest is over.

I would appreciate your votes! <3

great idea ive been meaning to make a stadeum.

Moreorlessers entry:
The ULTIMATE Biome Plaza

(In wildefay)

The ULTIMATE biome plaza is open for business! This is my entry! With four realistic biomes to explore, In one place!

•mushroom
•plains
•taiga
•nether
•and last, but defiantly not least, desert!

Coords are 845 63 -994, or you can do/warp wildefay , go to the left of the big castle, o to the left of the boat, and across the bridge, and there you are!

that’s five biomes silly billy :stuck_out_tongue:

Um… No, if you bothered to look at it, you would see its one thing.

Ill accept your apology.

5 biomes lol

Making a ROLLER COASTER. details to come!

Alright! Made my roller coaster! ./warp Elysium!

This is a temporary warp! After the contest is over I will remove the warp.

If you want to see my OTHER entry, fly around a but to the angel statue. It looks similar to the one in Tsumai.

It is 5 biomes though…

I thought he meant it was 4 projects. I understand what he means now. I’m sorry