Best Town Attraction Contest!

no, no, I wasn’t specific enough :confused:

Me and penguin have entered the clown coaster! /warp riverview go over the bridge and follow the quartz path to look and even ride it! Btw me and penguin will split the money if we come 1st 2nd or 3rd

Entering the kurry statue in tsumai.

I will enter New Haven park :smiley: (on the north end of town) it has ice skating!!! and trees and a lake and stuff and great views :smiley:

Welcome to Gekokujo Arena, the place to be in Kuromura !
Place your bets on fighters and win BIG MONEY !
And for fighting lovers, the arena itself is PvP ready !
If you are hungry, go at the second floor and try our japanese specialities at Asami Tsuki Ryoutei !
Do /warp kuromura and follow the path on the map below :

Spoiler

Click on the picture to see it completly

Remember, to be in the running, you must post your town and your attraction here by the deadline. I would hate to see someone be out of the contest for such a silly reason.

Me and Cherry will enter the LazooliCove beach I guess, (since we got nothing better)
It’s at

x: 5787
y: 63
z: 2103

The bootiful beach of fun and smiles haha =D

Koala’s statue looks a LOT like skee’s…

LazooliCove by the way doesn’t have a warp yet, we’re making sure we make it look nice and have lots of variety for people before we even allow people to buy homes here.

Do we need to post a screenshot?

Okay so i guess ill be entering too but my build is in ./warp arbor behind the tree. Its a fountain/park thingy xD

You don’t need to post a screen shot, since people will see the attractions in game. When posting your attractions here, he on the thread, it would be smart to include directions on how to get there.

I’ve made an afk pool in turtleville.Do /warp turtleville and turn left then go straight on.

I’d like to enter Alta Marie’s improved life sized piano ;D just /warp Alta and follow the string-line or head north to find it!

[size=14pt]At this moment these are the people I have entered in the contest. If you don’t find your name/town listed you must post by August 1st, otherwise you wont be in the contest.

Koala - Elysium - Statue/Rollercoaster

moreorlesser - Wildefay - The ULTIMATE Biome Plaza

emmaapple12345 - Riverview - Clown Coaster

MrSkee - Tsumai - Kurry Statue

anthjmon10 - New Haven - New Haven Park

Inseri - Kuromura - Gekokujo Arena

Vaiovista/CherryRed - LazooliCove - LazooliCove Beach

Fairytaillov3r - Arbor - Fountain/Park

elemental7turtle - Turtleville - AFK Pool

Saintnizair - Alta Marie - Life Sized Piano

[size=14pt]If you want a different name for your attraction, or want to edit your entry title, please post below. Otherwise, I’m going with what’s here.

Our town name is LazooliCove ya poop >:O

for ULTIMATE Biome Plaza
Coords are 845 63 -994, or follow the yellow clay road.