awesomebutter198 - 5th of March, 2014

[html]

Minecraft Username awesomebutter198

Date of Ban 5th of March, 2014
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by Hard24get

Reason for Ban linking to adult content

Reason to be Unbanned i didn’t know it was adult content some random guy told me to pass it on so i did and i am so srry

[ Ban History ] No previous ban appeals on record.

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

For the record He linked a player to meatspin through the dynamic map.

If someone did say to pass it on, then you should have checked what it was, and if it was something bad then you should have not sent it. Saying “some random guy told me to pass it on” ain’t an excuse. And also, who is this random guy? You just say “some random guy” without specifying anything, which in my opinion is not a reason to be unbanned. I am not the judger of this though, so hard will have to determine this.

You don’t just pass on a link like that without checking it…

I was there and it didn’t seem like an accident…

I swear to god it was an accident

Note: Butter don’t use dynamap while you’re banned from PCB.

If you say it was an accident, then give us proof if it really was an accident.

i am so sorry… i deleted the letter that guy sent me because i didn’t want anymore letters but i didn’t mean to harm anyone… if you leave me banned i understand but this is my favorite mine craft server of all time and if you unban me and give me a second chance i would greatly appreciate it

Your story just gets fishier and fishier, it’s not for me to say, but i would recommend we keep him away from our community.

Agreed, even though it ain’t my say either.

I appreciate that butter is a donator, but this is a rather silly mistake to make. If he really was tricked… well, it might mean the player is VERY young. I’m not happy in either case. I’ll leave the call to Hard.

Y were you trying to send me nasty stuff :confused:

i wasn’t MrSkee i didn’t mean to :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

What did you think that it was in the first place? I believe you should have checked the link out before you start posting willy nilly. Also never trust anyone you just met one the internet basic logic.

You sent it to him so don’t give me none of this “I didn’t mean to” nonsense. And even if what you’re saying is true (which I don’t think it is tbh) you should check what the website is, ALWAYS. :confused:

all i thought it was was a site that you could go on and wouldn’t work :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’(

If you thought it wouldn’t work then why the heck did you post the link then… This keeps on sounding more and more fake…

i posted it as a joke site that wouldn’t work yeh know… for the laughs
:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

The amount of bullshit in this thread is too damn high :stuck_out_tongue: