awesomebutter198 - 5th of March, 2014

but… but…… i got nothin… if u leave me banned i would understand but i would like a second shot at my fav server………… tis’ why i donated… cause i love this server 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

How is posting a “fake” website a joke…? I don’t believe any of this tbh butter…

Okay, so let me get this straight. If some crazy guy on the street, from a dark alley, came up to you and told you to pass on a box, but it was really light, you would pass it on? “Oh it is so light, there mustn’t be anything in it. I think I’ll pass it on!” Utterly fake. C’mon Butter, you should know better! Besides, almost all the websites with meat(something) are “ADULT CONTENT” websites. (I’m still sad you are banned, but at the same time not.) Good luck. :-\

ok maybe i wouldn’t pass on a random box but a website i just wanted to get it out of my hair (i actually checked it and it didn’t work so i thought the site was fake) Plz unban me i will do alot better if i get a second chance (just like a day or two before my ban i gave a new guest food, enchanted iron armor, and i think a weapon) :-\ :-\

Another one for you, if you were the nicest person in the world, and then you murdered someone, would you get a “Get out of jail free pass?” No. You would go to jail. Sorry I shouldn’t be involved in this, but c’mon… leaves

aaaaaaaaaawwwwww does this mean i remain banned or is it a perhaps unban???
:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Really… If you say you checked it out and nothing was wrong with it, then why did you still post it? And I don’t care if you gave a guest armor and crap. That don’t mean you are just forgiven because of that. This keeps getting more and more fake imo, like I said in my last post. I personally think you should stay banned, because there has been nothing on this appeal that had made me think you are innocent. But, I believe that’s for Hard to determine.

Your account is your responsibility, and you should have checked before you said that.

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

i posted it for the laughs because the site didn’t work
:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

When a website doesn’t work, then how is that funny? And even if you did do it “for the laughs”, don’t be posting useless stuff. You have not given me any proof, and you need to watch what you do. Sorry, but I still don’t believe you. :confused:

:’( :’( :’( :’( :’(

Not that I’m involved but I have never seen so much BS in one thread.

Emoticons do not help your case, btw.

Can you just make a decision already, this thread is boring me.

Well, I know my 2-cents won’t mean much, but I mean… Meatspin? I’m sure if we’re all on the internet, we’ve all seen blue waffles, 2girls1cup, the BME pain Olympics, Mr. Hands horse-loving video AND meatspin. At least once. Or maybe that’s just me… But either way, it’s the internet, and I agree that the server is not the place to post that kind of stuff, but it’s part of the risk you take every day when logging onto your computer. And YES were here to regulate that crap, but butter’s an active player who doesn’t grief or really ever do anything wrong, and it’s just a stupid loop video of someones dick. “Oh, but my poor virgin eyes!” I mean… I could understand if he had posted a decapitation video of a pregnant women who then got raped and then they burned the American flag and took a crap on her… But of some dudes wang doing circles? In my opinion a temp-ban is sufficient, clearly butter likes this server and learned from this mistake. If this was to occur again I’d perma-ban… But common’, we’ve all been young and excited to see a dong on the internet, and then wanted to share that with all of our friends to laugh.
Even if it wasn’t a mistake, common’ guys… It’s a silly video.
Just my 2-cents, and I’m sure a lot of you won’t agree, but this is my 21 year old opinion on the matter.

You lost me after 2girls1cup, after that I have no idea what those are, lol. I think the issue is he’s not admitting to it, and his poor excuses make people more angry. If he gave a 100% and 100% true story of EVERYTHING that happened (even admitting to the stuff he did wrong) then I think people would be more lenient and possible unban him.

ok i read Ferrari5746’s post and i admit i did something wrong and didn’t mean to post offensive content but i had to because i thought the site didn’t work and i gave someone the url because i thought if he went on it and it didn’t work we could all have a laugh about it and no ones feelings would be hurt… i am sorry and would like a second chance

I agree with Kurry. Butters is a dedicated player and I’ve never had problems with him before.

Linking to adult content is pretty bad, then again all adult sites do ask if you’re 18 first. I find it hard that you would link the website without seing it. Linking to a non working website is not even funny… then again, we all have different senses of humour

My word doesn’t count here, but I’d go for a harsh temp ban for a player who is generally well behaved.
I’d go with 2 weeks temp ban followed by month without donator rank.

aaaaww