ALL OFFICAL INFO: Transfer Pods

[size=49px]CLAIM YOUR POD AT /WARP PODS

[size=49px]NOTE: Bukkit probably won’t update for a long time, so don’t panic yet.

Anyway

I have built the pods. They are each 5x5 with a sloping roof, and you will be able to customize the front wall only. This is because the other walls are either shared, or may back onto lava. There will be 1 pod per person.

Each pod can store up to:

18 double chests (if using regular only, with walking room)
32 double chests (using regular and trapped chests, with walking room)
32 double chests and 18 single chests (using regular and trapped chests, without walking room)

No buildings will be transferred, with the exception of the market (which will have all chests removed upon copying).

Of course, you don’t have to use the pods. You could just start over.

And if you want a pod, it’s absolutely free.

Once again, don’t panic about the transfer yet, bukkit won’t update for a while. I’m just making this postso you can take with you everything that you may need with plenty of time to spare.

This is all the information given about the pods at the moment. Information not in the thread s just speculation. If there is a detail that you cannot find here, staff probably doesn’t know yet either.

OH. MY. GOD. I love you Ouhai, I love love love LOVE LOOOVEEE you!

Personally I think all of that room is a bit excessive. I would have been happy with 5 double chests but I’m not complaining…

Yeah, 32 is a bit much, but I mean, now you can tear down your builds and take the materials with you. :stuck_out_tongue:

Survival Spawn will be transferred over.

Don’t panic about the transfer “yet”… PREPARE FOR THE APOCALYPSE!

I don’t even want to imagine what it’s gunna be like with 2 days to go… something like this?

I appreciate that this is some time away and you might not know the answer but i do have a question: How long will we have to pack and unpack our pod?

Honestly Kostarius, there isn’t anything to stop people tearing down their houses. However I can see a couple of issues arising here. Technically I don’t own my house in Valandia. It was built by Guibo and he gave it to me for free as I was the fifth resident required to get a warp - so do I own my house? I also built a public well outside my house for Guibo, do I own that? Can I tear it down?

Hi, I’m ymb and I approve this message.

The reason we’re allowing so much room is that the current map has only been up for a couple of months, so it’s unfair for people to have to start over when they’ve only just got themselves set up again.

And the amount of stuff you decide to put in your pod is completely up to you. You could put a single double chest in there if you wanted, or you can fill it to the brim with chests and trapped chests so you have to empty and remove them to access the others. We did, however, need some form of limit. This works well, because it’s enough for most people, and those with more than this amount have to cut back.

The point of this isn’t to get rid of your houses, or towns. There’s no issue with tearing down your structures and rebuilding them with the materials on the new map.

You know the world is coming to a change when people are complaining about having too much space.

Is there going to be sheep transfers

When the pods are open will there be a warp?
and will they be open for a good period of time like for a week for the ones who aren’t on all the time?

Yes to both qustions Javi. It will likely be open to move for a few weeks.

Whats the limit of chests? Im confused ;/

I saw someone ask how much a pod will cost, they’re free for anyone wondering.

Cool stuff! Thanks Ouhai!

The limit is how many of them you can stuff in your pod.

Each pod can store up to:

18 double chests (if using regular only, with walking room)
32 double chests (using regular and trapped chests, with walking room)
32 double chests and 18 single chests (using regular and trapped chests, without walking room)