ALL OFFICAL INFO: Transfer Pods

Mojang just announced 1.7 May head our way this Friday.

Keyword = may.

And it’ll take a few weeks for bukkit to update anyway. There’s no rush.

Pods now open at /warp PODS

You have till bukkit releases a stable 1.7 build to fill them. More info in 1st post.

Will animals be able to transfer or not? I know it is usually no, just wondering.

Once it does finally update we should still have at least a 24 hour warning of when the server will update.

That would be really useful.

And ka I don’t think animals will I know animals won’t (according to meta) transfer

NINJA EDIT: Mobs appear to be spawning in the room. So far i killed about 10 zombies and skeletons. Not sure exactly where they are spawning though

You can put animals in your pod if you want, but they won’t be picked up by worldedit, so they won’t copy.

It’s a survival map. I’m sure you can deal with a few mobs.

Nope, the only mob I have seen was in kurry’s pod which was spawned in by nam.

Yeah, I won’t be too heartbroken if D. Nugz doesn’t follow with us to the New World. I’ll cook her up, and make a D. Nugz Porkchop.

Its the right thing to do.

Is the market going to get reset as well? 95% of all shops are owned by players who no longer play, aren’t currently playing, or just don’t sell anything.

Probably, we haven’t decided yet.

At the very least all chests will be wiped before it’s copied over.

I think it needs to be reset, as robin said most of the stores are out of stock or run by people who don’t visit the sever anymore. And judging by what people (ahem, ferr) have done to their shops I think there really should be a reset.

the only thing I’m taking is tnt =). btw I give away a saddle + horse armor Once to everyone who comes to me

Speaking of apocalypse, is the event map being transferred?

I would kind of agree with a market wipe.
Also: will Paintball be being moved?

I would hope so. If it aint, then I will move it myself as I hardly got to play. I also want more of that class based castle game. Twas fun!

[quote=“kurrpeted98989, post:30, topic:18403”]Yeah, I won’t be too heartbroken if D. Nugz doesn’t follow with us to the New World. I’ll cook her up, and make a D. Nugz Porkchop.[/quote]Call PETMA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Minecraft Animals)!

Just thought of something: as roses are no longer in the game if I have one in my chest will that cause any catastrophic issue? They may have just switched textures and kept the same id in which case it should be fine but if not what should I do?

I doubt it. Remember, some people will be continuing their old singleplayer worlds in the new update. It wouldn’t be good if every time a chunk or chest with a rose in it was loaded/opened the game crashed. They likely just did a graphical update.