AirstarAirways - Q1 - 2016

[html]

Minecraft Username AirstarAirways

Date of Ban Q1 - 2016
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by Unknown

Reason for Ban Staff Disrespect, Use of Hacked Client

Reason to be Unbanned Hello,

It’s been a while since I’ve even looked on this website, and I hope all is well.

I was wondering if I’d be able to appeal for my case one last time? Here’s the deal - I’m no longer a kid and am now 17 years old. I’ve become a student leader at my school, graphic designer for several projects at my school, 3D print supervisor, and taken on many other tasks as well. While I have a very busy lifestyle, I’d also like to spend a little time on here if possible. I thoroughly enjoyed my time in this Minecraft community and would like to once again be a part of it. I want to apologize to a long list of people: PrinceMark, madant79, wooly19, Zak96, Mannriah, Twan961, Wolfiea_, TheOctopus, 05ocram05, and anyone else I’ve upset. Over the time I’ve been away, Minecraft has no longer been a part of my daily life and I’ve moved on to achieve other goals. However, part of me still wants to spend leisure time on Minecraft - for me, it’s a place where I can put my creativity to use. Please, would you consider giving me another chance? Even if you don’t, will you please accept my apology?

Many Thanks,
AirstarAirways

[ Ban History ] 5 other ban appeals found
11th of January, 2016

7th of January, 2016

7th of January, 2016

21st of December, 2015

15th of December, 2015

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

Baned by @PrinceMark

We’ve opened up a staff discussion on your ban. Hang tight and we’ll get back to you once we’ve decided what we’d like to do.

After some discussion, the staff have decided that you will not be unbanned, due to the number and severity of offences.