AirstarAirways - 15th of December, 2015

[html]

Minecraft Username AirstarAirways

Date of Ban 15th of December, 2015
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by VRA

Reason for Ban Building in Rancho 3rd Time Warned

Reason to be Unbanned Built designated store in designated area as stated by sign placed by Fili2K15.

[ Ban History ] No previous ban appeals on record.

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

@Fili2K15 I’ll leave this one to you.

AirStarAirways,

This ban was STRIKE 3 for building in Rancho with no permission. I have already warned you twice not to build with no permission, even as a resident (ESPECIALLY as a new one), and yet you still continued to do so.

From the Cucamonga Republic document:

“3. ABSOLUTELY NO building without permission. Even as a resident, you must ask Filipenis before building on a piece of land! Constructing cars outside of private property (garage, curb directly in front of property, parking lot of your property) on PUBLIC TRAVEL LANES is a SERIOUS OFFENSE and is considered building without permission![size=1em]”

[size=1em]This is one of the rules you agreed to by applying for residency, I have your signature.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not upset at you. I understand how eager and helpful you are trying to be and I know you have good intentions, but when there are rules clearly laid out in an easy to understand format that you signed when applying for residency, there isn’t much leeway I can give you when you break one.

This is an example of the rules of the Republic along with PCB being strictly enforced, just like the signs all over spawn and the warp say.

PLEASE REPLY PROMPTLY so I can determine what should ultimately be the best course of action.

In the official document (https://goo.gl/3Bchlu) it states the following:

"The rules of the city along with ALL server rules all apply in the Cucamonga Republic and are STRICTLY ENFORCED! Failure to follow these rules CAN result in revoking of residency status for the offender!"

You have abused the right of your town by banning me. I’d accept a revoke of my residency, but banning me for building on a build server is simply ridiculous.

You need to understand that me building in your town is not of malicious intent, but rather to help expand your town.

It’s banning, because he warned you thrice. It’s also banning, because it’s technically grief, building where you are not supposed to, without consent.

Don’t be that guy and play semantics with our own rules.

I’m not “that guy”. When I joined the town, I understood that under no circumstances with exception to major griefing would lead to a ban. I’d like to request a revoke of my residency in Rancho and an unban - so I can build in peace on the normal map with people who appreciate my builds.

Can I say something? Feel free to remove this if I can’t.

Airstrip, I realize that it’s frustrating to have built something only to have it taken away from you. But, just like a few days ago with another citizen of Rancho: what fili says, goes. With no exceptions.
As Fili said, you agreed to all of the rules and terms laid out by Fili and his associates. After all, Fili IS the mayor of Rancho. Quite frankly, he owns the MAP that Rancho rests in.
So, don’t quote a rule trying to prove a staff member wrong. Robski can agree to that. But, what you CAN do, is say sorry and move on. :wink:

Well, I’d like to move on to my other builds outside of Rancho. I’m tired of constantly being told that I’m not up to standards, whether in game or real life. I don’t want to discuss this any further and request an unban and withdrawal of any relations with Rancho, The Cucamonga Republic, and all other affiliates excluding those of PCB itself.

Okay Airstar, Fili told you three times not to build without permission, you did it anyways. You need to start listening to the rules. They’re there for a reason, and just because another staff member said you could build, it wasn’t the rightful owner, Fili. Try re-signing up and next time listen to the Rancho rules :wink: ~Best Regards -MattDB

I guess I’m still not getting the point across.

I am banned from a server instead of a town.

I am still requesting an unban from the server and a revoke of permissions for Rancho, The Cucamonga Republic, & its affiliates excluding those of PCB itself.

Request all you want, the more you spam this post without waiting for fili to reply, the more likely you will remain banned.

I’m not spamming anyone, just clearly communicating with other members of Project City Build on a personal thread. A request is a request, and making it clear is not spamming. I’m sorry if you see that as spam - not what it is intended to be in the first place.

I just want to build in peace, and this ban is preventing me from doing so.

I'm not "that guy". When I joined the town, I understood that under no circumstances with exception to major griefing would lead to a ban. I'd like to request a revoke of my residency in Rancho and an unban - so I can build in peace on the normal map with people who appreciate my builds.

When you joined the town, you agreed not only to what you stated here, but also to all the other rules. As it says:

“Your signature (I read the rules and agree to follow them): __________*”

This isn’t just on the application for show, it’s there for a reason. It’s there so that when someone breaks the rules of the city, they cannot come back and say they didn’t know something was a rule, or argue.

I'm tired of constantly being told that I'm not up to standards, whether in game or real life.

The Cucamonga Republic has strict standards due to the fact that it is one of PCBs more highly regarded cities/nations. In order to maintain this status, there absolutely needs to be standards and rules to follow.

Some people can’t handle being told that their work isn’t up to standards and that is highly understandable. But the standards are in Rancho not only to make the city look good, but to also help you to improve as a builder and make you more mature. By building in Rancho, you are playing an important part in the server.

I will remove you from the resident list, and you may reapply to the nation after a month if you wish to reconsider in the future.

I'd like to request a revoke of my residency in Rancho and an unban - so I can build in peace on the normal map with people who appreciate my builds.

You don’t get to request the outcome of your trial.

Seeing as your replies have been made up of:

• Saying I’m abusing my power as a staff member by enforcing the rules.
  • Showing that you haven’t read the rules of the Nation thoroughly before using rebuttal in your comments.
  • Failing to show accountability for your actions.
    [font=arial, sans-serif]- Failure to apologize.

Showing accountability, apologizing, and owning up to your mistakes are a big part in being mature.
[size=medium]
[size=medium]PCB/Minecraft isn’t about making people more mature, it’s a game.
[size=medium]
But being mature is an important trait, and until you show you are mature, you will continue down this path.

I have determined you will remain banned for another day. You will be unbanned at 10:00PM EST on 12/15/15. This is a light punishment. STRIKE 1/3.

Since it seems like everything is all cleared up, I’m gonna put a lock on this.
If there’s anything else that needs to be said, send a NICE AND RESPECTFUL PM to one of the staff memers. Do NOT spam appeals and reports.
See you tomorrow.