Züblin Headquaters!

Hello everybody.
I’m GLEngineer (should have made a Introducing Thread at first… meeh Imma do it afterwards…:slight_smile: )
I’m very interested in establishment of constuction sites, infrastructures and of course… buildings!
I kind of want to qualify for permissions to build in Big City. I’d like to realize some ideas like, extend the city and infrastuctures. I’m a guy who takes his Job seriously and likes to , serious role play’’ since I work in this kind industry in real life. :slight_smile:

Like the Title says, my first building in this server is going to be the official Headquarters of Züblin, wich I’m moving to big city, if I qualified myself for that.

So here I will add anything new to keep you up to date (if anyone is actually caring about that lol)

In The first Picture, you can see 3 (actually 4) Signs of the companies, wich contribute in this project.
Roadworks at that time were done, improvised path’s were added(marked with redstone, because the old sidewalk had to be unfortunately removed for construction purposes.), traffic lights as well for heavy haulage transports.

In the second picture, you can see a the companie reeker creating jetting lance, for drawdown works, with a modern drilling rig and a vacuum pump (not visible in the picture).
drawndown is important when we work deeper as the phreatic level, and it this case we’re getting a bit deeper when the first procedures are done.
Water will just flood the construction pit and make it more difficult to work in it…

In the third picture, you see our modern mixing units, wich we need afterwards, when we create diaphragm wall/slurry wall, and achnor drillings.
These units are important that we can pump supporting liquid in to the slurry wall so it is stabilized while we dig deeper and when it’s done. That concrete can be pumped in that wall and the liquid gets pumped out.
for Anchordrilling it is important because we work with water pressure also called suspension. Fine soil material gets pumped out via water pressure.

In the last picture you can see a maschine, you can create slurry walls with. I already talked about that in picture 3.

I also create reports, those are located in my Chest, that is in my Office.
Sadly, tomorrow I’m going to be away for approx. 2 Weeks because of work.
So this Project will be on hold 'til I’m back
there you can see the Construction Phases:

Construction Phase Plan
7 P.M. - 8 P.M.
Roadworks
8:15 P.M. - 9:15 P.M.
Establishing Construction Site
9:30 P.M. - 10:30 P.M.
Drawdown works
10:45 P.M. - 1:40 A.M.
Creating diagphram Wall
Pumping supporting Liquid (Bentonite)

http://imgur.com/a/dFhOz

One is Missing… I’m sorry.

Edit your post next time instead of adding another to it.

I’m not sure but he could’ve hit the attachment limit.

Test city.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.