YouTube

OKAY then xD
Many people to consider :smiley:
Sip, the reason this is the official page is that is is going to be used for community projects and such.
e.g. a lets play, timelapses, video tours, a few meet the team videos maybe?

Fatso, for the next videos we will have to put the thumbnail as the intro or something, then choose that as the snapshot.

the way youtube grabs the thumbnails is (as best guess) from a quater way in, half way in and 3/4 of the way in, apparently this is unreliable though as videos longer then 3 mins are more randomized in the thumbnail grabbing, ill try to upload a few tests to see if i can shove one in the middle of a video without it being too long that its noticiable

also andy wheres the spell check feature gone?! XD

I didnā€™t even know there was a spell check feature o___O

i have skype but i have not used it yet with someone so i have no idea how skype would do on my internet XD

Do a speedtest and post it. I mean hard has pretty bad internet and is still OK so I would think you are ok.

yea, there were three buttons under the post pox saying spell check, post or preview, at least i think it was a server side thing, i havent done anything to get rid of it on my end and its only been gond since the host change? :open_mouth:

Thatā€™s odd. I restored the exact same files and the exact same data (from that time period, that is). I never manually put in a spell checker to begin with, so I donā€™t see how it could have disappeared :S

Perhaps itā€™s a profile setting?

Since we have a teamspeak server set up now we can make a room just for YouTube so it isnā€™t quite as chaotic as ingame chat being really noticeable, then encouraging people to speak.

Is anyone allowed to join the server :D?
I gotta skype, if its only u guys on there thats fine with me too :stuck_out_tongue:

Alsoā€¦
Y MAH AVATAR NOT UPDATE TO NEW SKIN?!?!
RAAAAGE QUIT!

New vid of DOOOOM

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzTSwPPLuiE[/youtube]

Heh. Maybe you guys could also experiment with some of those (non-bukkit) server mods?

yea sounds like a good idea!

what ones do you suggest andy? :smiley:

Zipline is one of the few good ones I can think of at the top of my head, though I donā€™t think itā€™s an SMP mod?

I also took some creative control over the YouTube page. Hope you donā€™t mind! :stuck_out_tongue:

I got a idea. Can you make it so that when you subscribe to ProjectCityBuild. You put everyone in the sub box? I want more subs xD, and Iā€™m sure a few of you guys do aswell.

Looks good :smiley:
Do you think you could get the background to fill up the page a bit more? And not have the PCB Text on the picture split in half?

@ Andy - That does look like a good mod =D, it would make exploring alot more fun and OMG the spell check feature is back! =D

Also check it out, new vid posted today!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4-bYrXpyj4[/youtube]