You guessed it

This boy is mostly back, although I still find Minecraft boring, it’s good to get on with old acquaintances. That being said if one of my admin friends wants to give us a message on what server side things I might be able to try and help with. I’ve been inactive for a fair amount of time and figure instead of just being whatever and building I might as well put effort into my return. Now for those that are like ‘Uhhh who? Uhh what?’ well I’m a really old person and have been playing on pcb for a dang long timeish, the ish is if you account for all my breaks. Anyway, hopefully I’ll see some of you all online sometime, Australian timezone means if you’re lucky enough to nearly never see me

1 Like

Be sure to checkout the staff graveyard at /spawn (go to the bottom of the well). We haven’t forgotten you! :wink:

Bottom of the well? Mann I should be on a hall of fame :wink:

so i found the well. am i the only one that gets sad over those old days?

1 Like

You’re one of the few that was there for the old days

Sometimes I take the noobs into the well and show them that all my friends are dead. I am morbid AF, welcome back billy bobz

So many friends, so many dead, I can’t find comfort in a world without them, I should convince them to come back

2 Likes

ewww nope it’s you

1 Like

Welcome back :slight_smile: