YEAHHHH BIOSHOCK [Potential Bioshock Infinite Spoilers]

BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea - Episode 1 Trailer

What? What is this? I finished BSI somewhat recently and I know this scenario should be impossible (even for Elizabeth). Episode? As in show or game?

whatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhat?

What?

Confused.

But, yay…?

Not necessarily. I changed the title to reflect the potential spoilers for Bioshock Infinite in this thread. Which I will talk about in the following spoiler tag.

[SPOILER]Elizabeth showed us that infinite universes co-exist with each other. So it’s possible this is one of the universes where Elizabeth and Booker lived in Rapture. When you really think about it, there’s an infinite amount of universes where anything could be different. In one universe you could live in the 1800’s, in another everything is exactly the same except for the pen you use near your computer is a red pen instead of a blue one. Literally infinite amount of things could be different and same. [/SPOILER]

You would be right Nek, except the whole point of the ending of Infinite was to put an end to ALL universes where the stories chain of events begin. No more lighthouse, man, or city.

“There’s always a lighthouse. There’s always a man. There’s always a city.”

All bioshock games were ended in that moment. The only way this can happen, is if it is a prequel. No?

I see what Kyle means. The game would have to end in pretty much the same way as Infinite did, unless like he said, it was a prequel that ends before the full Bioshock lighthouse end.

i have a lot of catchup to do on Bioshock. as much as i loved the game, i never got around to playing it all the way through. Hell this was the most memorable moment for me XD

BIOSHOCK - First Sight Of A Big Daddy