Y-Cook!?

Hey Everyone,

when i am in a bad mood i always like to eat something good either be that sweet or spicy, salt or sour anything can make me happier. So to help also other people eat awesome food and things you may have never tried.

I will pick simple but tasty recipes for maindishes or desserts ( and we all love that ).

So here is my first Dessert!
White Chocolate Mousse (the easy way)

What you need:

[ol][li]350 g White Chocolate![/li]
[li]600 ml Pouring Cream[/li]
[li]Blue Berries[/li]
[li]CorianderSeeds[/li]
[li]Lemon Zest[/li][/ol]

We get a Sauce pan in which we pour all the Pouring Cream and we heat it up close to the boiling point ( make sure it doesn’t boil )

In the mean time cut the chocolate to small pieces so that it can melt easily.

when the Cream is hot you get it off the heater in a mixing Bowl and put the chocolate in. You use a whisk to mix the chocolate with the cream until all the chocolate is melted. Then you put the mixture in the fridge overnight.

the next day you get it out off the fridge and mix it with an electrical whisk till it is about the double it’s size. (it’s nice to taste between to see how solid it is =P)

You get a bowl or whatever you want to eat it from and put blueberries at the bottom. spread some Coriander seeds over the blueberries and pour the chocolate mousse over it. Finish it up with some Coriander seeds on top and a little bit of lemon zest ( rasp from the skin of a lemon )

Voila Delicious White Chocolate Mousse =D ( picture to come )

If you like spicy food, here is one of my favourite dishes from Reunion Island

Method

Place sausages in a pot of boiling water and cook 2 to 3 minutes.
Drain and cut sausages into 2.5-cm (1-in.) pieces.
Heat oil in a large, heavy-bottomed skillet over medium-high heat and sauté onions until translucent, about 5 minutes.
Add the pieces of sausage and fry until browned, about 5 minutes.
Add the garlic, ginger, diced tomatoes, spices, and thyme, and moisten with chicken broth.
Reduce heat to medium.
Cover and simmer for 30 to 45 minutes (remove lid for final 15 minutes) or until mixture is a lovely red colour and nice consistency. Be sure to keep your eye on the mixture and add a bit of chicken broth if needed.
Serve with the rice of your choice

I add way mire piment than what is asked for and I serve it with a layer of black beans. This is just one recipe from the internet, so go ahead and find one that suits you.

Sausage rougail is a dish from Réunion Island, made with pieces of Creole sausage and rougail (diced tomatoes, crushed ginger, thinly sliced onions, and hot peppers)