World Cleanup

World cleanup might warrant an entire child board, then each player can say what they want kept (with screenshots and coordinates) then once everything they don’t want around them is gone, their topic can be locked as a sign of completion

Sounds good to me.

Yea having a whole new forum specifically for world cleanup is good maybe also post the dates/schedule when we are going to do world clean up, or is it just when people post something to be cleaned up.

Dates and schedules make sense sorta so the owner of that area could be on when cleanup is happening

I think that us that know how to use world edit. should use it because it would be a big help.
Commands we need
//set
//fixwater
//sphere/hsphere
//cyl/hcyl
/undo
/fill
/drain
/forestgen

Anyone commands you think we should use post here
People that support this: Hard24get, Sipjca, Lemon, Goofmober, Ruby, Italian Child, vaio, liam, gggeeee

People that know how to use it: Hard24get,sipjca,goof,andy,specialk, Kyle8910, r33b0k

People learning how to use it: Ruby,Lemon,vaio, Italian, liam

Edit by Ouhai_Ruby: Added us who were learning how to use it before we had it taken away and vaio’s name.

Edit by sipjca: Fixed some stuff added the command /forestgen may be helpful when restoring larger areas.

Obviously I agree, maybe we (those that know how to use world edit) just get world edit for the days we are doing the cleanups? I know this may be kind of a hassle to you Andy, but if you don’t want us using it randomly then we should do this. (If you gave us //undo nothing really bad could happen :slight_smile: hoping for the best lol.) Also maybe we do a world edit training day for all the ops that want to participate conducted by the ones that know it. We would also need it enabled then. I really think this is a great idea to get the server back in shape and a little more cleaned up.

World Cleanup details will be sorted this Friday (my time) - ie. tomorrow when I have time.

I have no ideas how to put screenshots on site so im just saying to leave dome alone and any other houses with my name on them

my shait i dont want gone,

my plane :3
DEATHSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
my tower, i need to finish that, damn.
my dirt multi level apartmet/home
and my helicopter
and m waterslide! :3 thats all i really care about :3
(waterslide is made of ntherrack btw)

Please post these in the correct board

My home in creative cove (round ish, wool walls, double doors at each end, docks.) and anything in bigcity (Am I right in thinking that will be left anyway?)

DO NOT destroy Forsyth, you know what I’m talking about.

Oh my god, are you serious? Look at the post right above yours.

Yes I am serious bro, and k.

The “oh my god are you serious” was for the fact you posted that in this board… just in case that went over your head.

I dont want my town gone. Its called free town and heres the basic codinents.
SE (125 degrees) Plz dont erase this town!

Dont get rid of my town SE (125 degrees)

Don’t double post, but correct it instead, that’s what the modify button is for.