why am i the only one on

Mythbeast you need to quit pooling all nighters or YOU won’t pass exams next week.

lol, i wish i could pull an all nighter. XD Maybe then i could manage to finish the start of my new town. :stuck_out_tongue: 8) It is gona be really cool when i can manage to get it done. :smiley:

well for me i gotta ton of shite on my plate that ive already stated… -_-

plus exams that im prolly gunna fail miserably cause of said shite, and not having enough gas money to make it to school everyday… in fact, im so desperate for interwebs that i am posting this instead of paying attention in class XD

i hope to be on Friday Wolf so maybe i could talk to you for a bit while i gather resources for my next two big projects…the Airship Prima Vista, and the new Treetop Underground Marketplace.

1 exam down 11 to go! Yay… -_-

Next up is 3 english exams in 2 weeks… FML…

lol if you come on to talk to me I think I will be on xD
I am on almost all of the time so if you do miss me it is unlucky.

and I am now a mod. but just on the server lol
i am not a mod on the forum’s but oh well at least I am a mod :slight_smile:

congrazzles Wolf. ;D

why think you xD

I stoped going to PCB now because of my server and all I got skyblock now and it’s preety fun so ya… I wown’t be on much or if your lonly (I think I spelled this wrong) you can join me on my serv on skyblock but pls put a link to a better static ip maker than hamachi it’s killing me.

P.S. It don’t lag

No duh it won’t lag for you. It’s your server. You know we discourage any advertising right?

Sorry if I’m sounding rude, but it sounds like your saying, “Bye all, I got my server working so I don’t need you anymore. Oh, and my server does not lag, so join me.” Also, this is very much the wrong thread for this.

I am glad to hear you got your server working. I do hope it works out for you.

I’m not sayn I’m leaving you I’m just not gonna be online as before. And about the advertising he was asking it him self he said he is lonly and I gave him an option.

He wasn’t asking for other servers to play on… Anyway, point is don’t advertise on the forums or servers.

I have some thing to ask why am I a mod on the server but not the forum’s?

oh have good luck with you’re server :stuck_out_tongue: Bolje_da_bezis