Where am I?

Hey I’m Yomi and i’m gonna do a fun game where everyone may win something (that is 100$)

Today 5 February 2015 at 6:49 Pm GMT+1 I left on a tiny vacation and you guys need to find out where I am!
everyday I will post multiple clues about where I am.
and when i get back home after sunday I will check who all got the right place that I am during this vacation.
I will only count the last city/town/village that you’ve said.
Goodluck to all and here is the first clue =D.

http://i.imgur.com/ceJQYIM.jpg

I like this game.

Well, first clue is that you said a tiny trip. So I suppose that it is a country close to the Netherlands. So for the moment, I’m imagining between France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany and Denmark (but I’m not excluding other countries).

Coinciding with the “small trip comment”, you are travelling by train and not by plane (Due to the size of the window and shape of the seat). The largest train operator in the Netherlands is the “Nederlandse Spoorwegen.” I checked the interior of their trains, and one of them matches.

http://www.orenstransitpage.com/otpnetherlandspics/ns6.jpg

So you are travelling on the second floor and at the back of a wagon of a Class 8600 EMU.

You could also be travelling in the netherlands.

That’s all I have at the moment…

EDIT:

Wait, I forgot this clue… “5 February 2015 at 6:49 Pm GMT+1”

I need to find which trains in the Netherlands from the Nederlandse Spoorwegen left at 6:49

I can do thiiiis

EDIT 2:

I remember you come from near Rotterdam actually. So your train probably left from Rotterdam Centraal Station at 6:49. I need to find the schedule of the day.

EDIT 3:

Train for Breda left at 18:48 from Rotterdam Centraal Station.

So for the moment, my guess is Breda.

Ducky you should be a PI…

I’m going to guess Breda. South or East are your only real travel options by train (thanks Ducky)
Breda is near the Belgian border, to the south. It’s worth a punt.

[youtube]Ii1tc493bZM[/youtube]

You are located in a country that is part of the United Nations. Can I has mah monies?

[youtube]jZOywn1qArI&spfreload=10[/youtube]

Great, now I have to watch Taken, bbl in a couple hours

You are on a train. :slight_smile:

[youtube]5xci-PaaD-o[/youtube]

I’ve added New clues of yesterday both pictures where taken around 21:00 GMT+1

http://imgur.com/a/iHJEu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBIgXhiOpeQ

Well in the office building there’s the word “Krant” which means newspaper in Dutch. So you’re in still in the Netherlands for sure (well 90%, you called be the flemish part of Belgium but at this point I doubt it)

Now luckily, the dutch aren’t too big on Starbucks and there aren’t too many in the Netherlands. Most of them surprisingly are in the south (Mainly Amsterdam). But there are no databases of pictures of Starbucks in the Netherlands.

Can’t find anything on the flag in the office…

Bit stuck :frowning:

EDIT 1:

Actually, you said the pictures were taken around 21:00 GMT, and a lot of Starbucks are still open after that time. The one you took the picture of is closed.

You’re not in Breda btw, the Starbucks there is closed apparently.

List of Starbucks closed before 21:00:

Grote Marktstraat (closes at 21:00)
Den Haag Holland Spoor (HS) (21:00)
University of Tilburg (21:00)
Deventer Station (21:00)
EUR Rotterdam (21:00)
Amsterdam Sloterdijk - kiosk (15:00)
AMS - Lounge 3 (21:00)
AMS - Pier B & C (21:00)
AMS - Terminal 2 - Conc D - (21:00)

Overtoom 72 (21:00)
Bloemenmarkt (21:00)
Breukelen - Shell Station Haarrij (21:00)
Doubletree by Hilton Amst (21:00)
Beethovenstraat 36-38 - A (18:00)
Amsterdam Zuid Station (21:00)
Amsterdam Amstel Station (21:00)
Amstelveen Mall (21:00)
Amsterdam Bijlmer (20:30)
Utrecht NS Hoofdkantoor (17:30)
Station Hilversum (19:00)
Amersfoort CS (21:00)

Most of the Starbucks are in Amsterdam so I’m thinking Amsterdam!

Found something fun/weird/wtf.
update the album =D

k, with that new pic it’s definitely amsterdam…

Remind me to never get on guibo’s bad side… because if you do… he will find you…

note: no one is correct yet xD

Don’t worry guys- I got this.
I’ve narrowed it down to a certain number of cities, sorted by province.

[details=“Spoiler”]Drenthe: Assen Coevorden Emmen Hoogeveen Meppel

Flevoland: Almere Lelystad Emmeloord

Friesland Bolsward Dokkum Drachten Franeker Harlingen Heerenveen Hindeloopen IJlst Leeuwarden Sloten Sneek Stavoren Workum

Gelderland: Apeldoorn Arnhem Bredevoort Buren Culemborg Deil Dieren Doetinchem Ede Enspijk Gendt Groenlo Harderwijk Hattem Huissen Nijkerk Nijmegen Tiel Wageningen Wijchen Winterswijk Zaltbommel Zutphen

Groningen: Appingedam Delfzijl Groningen Hoogezand-Sappemeer Stadskanaal Winschoten Veendam

Limburg: Geleen Gennep Heerlen Kerkrade Kessel Landgraaf Maastricht Montfort Nieuwstadt Roermond Sittard Schin op Geul Stein Thorn Valkenburg aan de Geul Venlo Weert

North Brabant: Bergen op Zoom Breda 's-Hertogenbosch Eindhoven Geertruidenberg Grave Helmond Heusden Klundert Oosterhout Oss Ravenstein Roosendaal Sint-Oedenrode Tilburg Valkenswaard Veldhoven Waalwijk Willemstad Woudrichem

North Holland: Alkmaar Amstelveen Amsterdam Den Helder Edam, Volendam Enkhuizen Haarlem Heerhugowaard Hilversum Hoofddorp Hoorn Laren Purmerend Medemblik Monnickendam Muiden Naarden Schagen Velsen Weesp Zaanstad

Overijssel: Almelo Blokzijl Deventer Enschede Genemuiden Hasselt Hengelo Kampen Oldenzaal Steenwijk Vollenhove Zwolle

South Holland: Alphen aan den Rijn Delft Dordrecht Gorinchem Gouda Leiden Rotterdam Spijkenisse The Hague (Dutch: 's-Gravenhage or Den Haag) Zoetermeer

Utrecht Amersfoort Nieuwegein Utrecht Veenendaal
Zeeland Arnemuiden Goes Hulst Middelburg Sluis Terneuzen Veere Vlissingen Zierikzee[/details]

Note that this is all my work and I’ve not just copy pasted and edited a wikipedia page.

Including the long list of ducky’s Starbucks?

DEN HAAG! (ye 1st tri w0t u gon do brap brap)

New pictures have been uploaded Good luck to all!
the album now goes from newest to oldest.

You had to have GPS Image Location turned off…