When Are We Moving to 1.3?

Ok gracias senor!

I shall hope to see our server in 1.3 when I get back in [CLASSIFIED] Days

awesome! I cant wait to get on! :stuck_out_tongue:

oic, so what is up with it? how is it updating to Craftbucket? by itself?? isn’t it on spacebukkit already?

Naw its on Marsbukkit :wink:

.> Seems Legits…

We aren’t using spacebukkit atm. I’m not sure but the software may automatically update to newest CB, which I don’t want to chance because we still need to do testing.

There goes our uptime rating on McServerList…

err it wont let me on, i mean PCB in online, but when i try to join it says:
Internal exception: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset

that may be bacause your on 1.3 trying to get onto the 1.2.5 server

Oh, crud my bad. I think it was still registering as up while it was in the bootloop, I shut it down to get out of that.

If i did update it, would it go for that account only or the whole computer?

When you update, it only updates the files on your computer.

To change back, replace the new jar with the old 1.2.5 jar. This is actually quite simple. You can find tutorials on how to do this on youtube.

this is actually exactly what i was about to post here XD thank you Charks! unfortunatly we are not allowed at thsi time to upload the Binfiles cause it would be considered ‘file sharing’ (even though Notch said he didn’t care if people did this with Minecraft XD) so you will have to find a site on the webs to get the old 1.2.5 Bin files, and then refrain from reupdating to 1.3

ok then :stuck_out_tongue:

MCNostalgia we can condone the use of. It pulls old .jar files directly from minecraft.net

oh nice, well thanks for the update Ruby!

idk if its a glitch or wut

but i am updated and i can get on a 1.2.3 server…glitch or wut?

im curious not worried

the 1.2.5 server was updated. unfortunatly no emeralds untill parts of the map are regenerated to make them. only way to recieve emeralds atm is to trade with Villagers