whats this problem now?!

I try and connect, i see the server has lie [18/50] i join, and i connect… FAILED TO CONNECT too manny connections??? lol. :o ???

Leave a reply with as much as details as possible.

Vaiovista :slight_smile:

this is a problem ive only recently started getting, first it was the minecraft heartbeat time out error, now this XD, it seems it is related to the stupid amount of people that have started coming on over the last 3 days, this is the main reason for the restarts i do occasionally, im going to see if i can fix it but i dont know where to start, ill keep you posted XD

I RLY LIKE UR SERVER BUT THESE RANDOM CRASHES ARE KILLING ME :’(

look, you really are just going to have to deal with it, im the one that has to restart the server each time people start getting the too many connections message and i have to do the grief patrol to keep the server clean AND answer as many questions as i can about the server or about how to play… i can now see how Andy must of felt each time i bothered him about the original pcb, and if you are reading this Andy then i am truly sorry XD

I have rights to join the server!
Kick a guest and clear mah way!
COS I AM…
ADVB!

:smiley:
jk…

just STFU…

Yeah youre getting annoying now. if you keep complaining i will ban you, we kow about the problems, and dont need you complaining about them 24/7. Guests have just as much right as you yanno.