Whats on your phone?

Hey, hey @madant79
Hey
effective.
Power
لُلُصّبُلُلصّبُررً ॣ;ॣh ॣ ॣ

I feel so left out, everyone’s got cool smartphones…

Everyone’s got smartphones…
This is mine :stuck_out_tongue: Samsung GT-E1190

Spoiler

Confirmed drug dealer.

…? how???

Drug dealers always have flip phones! You know that.

@Petroliam did your dad have an HTC1? because HTC hasnt made any good phones prior. The one is HTCs flagship device. Also the os system uses the same system as any other android including the samsungs with regular updates. It also comes stock with 32 gbs. Not only that but it hase integreted beats audio with the best in class dual front facing speakers. Idk what your dad was rockin but this thing run like butter. Also its crowned #1 sexiest phone and at $200 this thing a steal. My main device is the 5s and its ok but again i hate the restrictions. The only thing I like more about the 5s is camera. But with that being said i dont take many selfies unless im shitting.

@YoshiBoy13 Damn yoshi! What have u been up to XD

Awesome! I just bought the Galaxy s5

Pshh, who needs Iphones when you can have dial up?

No idea, but you’re running one hell of a sales pitch there :wink:

I’m not deciding what I’m getting yet. I’ll goo look around in a shop when I need to upgrade and see what I find :slight_smile:

Also drug dealers and others who partake in illegal activity have been known to use flip phones as they’re cheap and easy to replace as well as being much more difficult to track/trace than modern phones.

Until last year, I had never used anything but my flip phone. Motorola Krazer. Good condition, but after 4 years of using it it showed wear.

Nobody liked the Note 3/4? WHY do people like the S4/5? They are very similar, but the Note has a much bigger screen.

Personally I don’t like huge phones. I like them to fit comfortably in my pocket :stuck_out_tongue:

Id say phones that have a 4.7-5.2’’ screen hit the sweet spot

4.9" for me is good.

O_O …Specify

WAHAYYYY! Oi oi.

I was referring to what AGx said above. Naughty lil’ children xD

[details=“Spoiler”]

[/details]
I win.

Mine is like one inch.

…my phone, I mean.

Bruh.

Windows Phone for days.

Nokia Lumia 1020 (Lumia 909) whatever you want to call it…

Its more of a camera than a phone, but is a great phone!

Yesss, I have the Nokia Lumia Icon (Lumia 929) it’s beautiful and I love it like a son.
Almost had it for a year, still a beautiful machine. brings a tear to my eye.
No but seriously. High five for Phone master race.
(And I totally meant to post this yesterday… Sorry)

I have a Huawei Honor 6, it’s amazing (waiting for Lollipop though)

But the new Huawei Honor 7 looks amazing.